We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

NJDeepThroat's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"David, I use to work for Tony in NJ when he was My Favorite Players.  I drilled plaq…"

NJDeepThroat replied Jun 4, 2019 to Ebay Seller Shadellezorrilla Mickey Mantle Joe DiMaggio Autographed Photo Forgery COA Signed Certified Memories

3 Jun 4, 2019
Reply by NJDeepThroat

"Important to add from the previous posted reply is that he also had the exact same p…"

NJDeepThroat replied Feb 23, 2018 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"I am starting to get good with Mantle and to me the first is real on many points tha…"

NJDeepThroat replied Feb 1, 2018 to 5 DIFFERENT MICKEY MANTLE STYLE SIGNATURES AUTHENTICATED BY G.A.I.....3 AUTHENTICATED BY MIKE BAKER

96 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by NJDeepThroat

"Thanks Steve though I have very little faith that these are real.  This was Tony's s…"

NJDeepThroat replied May 15, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"This is indeed Tony Stuff.   I remember it it in his Hackensack shop.The engraved pl…"

NJDeepThroat replied May 14, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Steve, Two more photos. This is the Murderers Row.  The Koneig most likely is not re…"

NJDeepThroat replied May 14, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Steve, My brother in-law has the Billy Martin so I'll get that later here are the re…"

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Yeah Steve sure ive me some time as i have three items.   Phil Rizzuto plaque Billy…"

NJDeepThroat replied May 12, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

"Ken, After reading this document I am convinced of Mr. Podsada's questionable activi…"

NJDeepThroat replied May 9, 2015 to Mantle, DiMaggio Forgeries on eBay, GFA/Stephen Rocchi Certified John Gorajczyk

229 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by CJCollector

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service