JK's Discussions (171)

Discussions Replied To (167) Replies Latest Activity

"Thx for posting. The 2nd one is a nice full legible signature. The 1st one gives som…"

JK replied 21 hours ago to Hillary Rodham Clinton (Signed Book)

21 4 hours ago
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"HRC has a long history of using autopens on "signed" books. As I recall, even a publ…"

JK replied 21 hours ago to Hillary Rodham Clinton (Signed Book)

21 4 hours ago
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"I almost went for this but then forgot until it was too late. Based on that bookplat…"

JK replied 22 hours ago to Hillary Rodham Clinton (Signed Book)

21 4 hours ago
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"Thx everyone for taking a look and providing feedback. The various assessments mirro…"

JK replied on Thursday to Any thoughts on this Bill Clinton?

6 on Thursday
Reply by JK

"Very likely it is that. Or, I think he also had a messy divorce along the way. Maybe…"

JK replied on Thursday to Donald Trump signed book sells for record price at rr auctions

6 on Thursday
Reply by JK

"It's on his personal letterhead.  It was a reply sent to me, so it's either real, se…"

JK replied on Thursday to Any thoughts on this Bill Clinton?

6 on Thursday
Reply by JK

"I've probably bought one or two things from them over the years. Not aware of any is…"

JK replied on Wednesday to Ebay seller - PROBSTEIN123 - Anybody dealt with them?

8 on Wednesday
Reply by WHuffman

"Didn't they first sell some on Ebay for 39.99?  I think they got caught and are tryi…"

JK replied Oct 2 to Rumors of Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Love for sale Friday. Maybe?

129 Oct 5
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"What about it looks fake, you ask? Everything! I am not an expert on TW and even I c…"

JK replied Oct 2 to PSA says fake and I am new and not sure what I am doing and now worried I have more fakes

5 Oct 3
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"The way these are popping up it is clear that many if not most states didn't get any…"

JK replied Oct 1 to Rumors of Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Love for sale Friday. Maybe?

129 Oct 5
Reply by crazyrabbits23

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service