Tobysautographs's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"What are your plans for the damaged copies? I’m absolutely gutted I missed out on th…"

Tobysautographs replied yesterday to Hildur Guðnadóttir, Cate Blanchett, Todd Field, & Sophie Kauer signed Art Prints

65 11 hours ago
Reply by Marshall Slayton

"Thanks, Joel! Having recently failed to get him in-person after hearing him speak at…"

Tobysautographs replied Jan 24 to It's OK to be Angry About Capitalism Bernie Sanders Signed Bookplate

6 Jan 24
Reply by Joel S

"For anyone wondering, here was my contact with Faber… ”It’s up to individual booksh…"

Tobysautographs replied Jan 20 to Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

152 on Friday
Reply by NeilL

"https://bleep.com/merch/109468-kate-bush-how-to-be-invisible-select... bleep.com hav…"

Tobysautographs replied Jan 20 to Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

152 on Friday
Reply by NeilL

"Me too! Didn’t spot it and still can’t actually… did you have a link for that one?"

152 on Friday
Reply by NeilL

"Yeah, it was the first thing on their homepage this morning actually! It sure is an…"

152 on Friday
Reply by NeilL

"Recordstore.co.uk just had these very briefly too…"

152 on Friday
Reply by NeilL

"Was also available here at World of Echo: https://worldofechomusic.com/products/pre-…"

152 on Friday
Reply by NeilL

"Great to see you pop up here crazyrabbits23, I had thought that might happen! Hopefu…"

Tobysautographs replied Jan 17 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

1411 35 minutes ago
Reply by 5816nick

"Another Atwood… ‘Old Babes in the Wood: Stories’, Waterstones (UK), One Per Customer…"

Tobysautographs replied Jan 17 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

1411 35 minutes ago
Reply by 5816nick

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2023   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service