Tobysautographs's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

"https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/product/Good-Pop-Bad-Pop-by-Jarvis-Cocker/21000002…"

Tobysautographs replied on Saturday to Jarvis Cocker signed book

18 on Sunday
Reply by mcnish

"Yeah that would be a logical explanation. After all, my own pair from Amazon UK (the…"

Tobysautographs replied May 14 to Florence + The Machine- Dance Fever CD (signed indie exclusive)

69 4 hours ago
Reply by Rich

"Yeah, I think the jury’s still out on those ones. I’m fairly confident, however, in…"

Tobysautographs replied May 14 to Florence + The Machine- Dance Fever CD (signed indie exclusive)

69 4 hours ago
Reply by Rich

"Top one a friend of mine received via Amazon. He actually bought one from her store…"

69 4 hours ago
Reply by Rich

"Yes, this is certainly one of the more atypical signatures (like the two I just shar…"

69 4 hours ago
Reply by Rich

"They look fine to me. Here are a couple of examples of the rather more unusual looki…"

69 4 hours ago
Reply by Rich

"My personal opinion is that they’re real, although I’ve seen some other Amazon ones…"

69 4 hours ago
Reply by Rich

"https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/1525412990698283008 JK Rowling teasing these -…"

Tobysautographs replied May 14 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

689 on Thursday
Reply by damageinc777

"Received yesterday from Amazon UK. "

Tobysautographs replied May 13 to Florence + The Machine- Dance Fever CD (signed indie exclusive)

69 4 hours ago
Reply by Rich

"That looks like a good deal for £8.99 with the CD too, if any of the signatures are…"

Tobysautographs replied May 10 to Sigrid “How To Let Go” Signed Orange Sunburst Vinyl

11 on Wednesday
Reply by Rich

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service