We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Richard J. Rodgers's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Neil Armstrong, Red Skelton and Roberto Clemente. Thre men I've admired greatly. "

Richard J. Rodgers replied Oct 6, 2012 to What Do You Want for Christmas?

46 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Scott Paul

"My first veteran autograph was Abie Abraham. He is a survivor of the Bataan Death Ma…"

Richard J. Rodgers replied Jun 2, 2012 to Veteran Autographs and Stories

26 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Richard J. Rodgers

"Hi Glenn, I also collect WW II autographs. I have members of Doolittle's Raiders, Tu…"

Richard J. Rodgers replied Jun 2, 2012 to Looking for some WWII Aviation and WWII Era Celeb Auto Collectors!

17 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Greg

"I would have to say Frank Kappeler, one of Doolittle's Raiders. He signed the card I…"

Richard J. Rodgers replied Mar 3, 2011 to What's Your Favorite Through the Mail Autograph Success?

19 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Carl Ryan

"I've received autographs from several astronauts and a numbe of the X-15 test pilots."

Richard J. Rodgers replied Jan 8, 2010 to Your Favorite Space/Flight-Related Autograph

7 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Steve P.

"I have all but one of the surviving members of Doolittle's Raiders plus some that ha…"

Richard J. Rodgers replied Jan 8, 2010 to Most Interesting Historic Autograph

9 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by David Jones

"Mine would have to be Abie Abraham, the "Ghost of Bataan". He is a survivor of the B…"

Richard J. Rodgers replied Oct 12, 2009 to My Favorite Autograph

36 May 24, 2011
Reply by E.B.G.

"I guess I got lucky. I puuled an autograph card for Pippen from a pack I bought a fe…"

Richard J. Rodgers replied Oct 12, 2009 to Who has been the most difficult in-person Autograph to get?

20 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by peter j. ross

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service