ChLeeRay's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Ugly fake my man. Not worth single dollar. Not Pacs hand at all. Stay Away !:) "

ChLeeRay replied Sep 17 to PART 1: Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries - Small photos and Agfa Prestige paper. Early 2000s.

19 Sep 17
Reply by WhenIGetFree

"Thanks man for your posts, it matters. In case of Biggie - yes,youre correct about t…"

ChLeeRay replied Apr 26 to PART 1: Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries - Small photos and Agfa Prestige paper. Early 2000s.

19 Sep 17
Reply by WhenIGetFree

"I can't speak as Beatles fan but I can speak as Tupac collector and in my opinion yo…"

ChLeeRay replied Apr 16 to Thoughts on these two items and on Gotta Have Rock and Roll.

26 Apr 20
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Yeah...same garbage, thanks for the photos :) !"

ChLeeRay replied Apr 15 to PART 1: Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries - Small photos and Agfa Prestige paper. Early 2000s.

19 Sep 17
Reply by WhenIGetFree

"Ohh I think I know which photo .. . That particular one is from Brotherhood Crusade…"

ChLeeRay replied Apr 15 to PART 2: Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries - "To Alan" forgeries

6 Apr 15
Reply by Ivo

"Thank you for your kind words. I will try my best, there is HUGE amount of material…"

ChLeeRay replied Apr 14 to PART 2: Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries - "To Alan" forgeries

6 Apr 15
Reply by Ivo

"Thanks Daniel ;-). It was a pleasure to do business with you ;-)."

ChLeeRay replied Apr 10 to ChLeeRay Feedback

1 Apr 10
Reply by ChLeeRay

"Thank you. I will post once a week new thread about Tupac fake items.  "

ChLeeRay replied Apr 5 to PART 1: Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries - Small photos and Agfa Prestige paper. Early 2000s.

19 Sep 17
Reply by WhenIGetFree

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service