We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Matthew Creamer's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you. Yes, I did contact the company in the exact manner you stated. I guess I…"

Matthew Creamer replied Apr 8, 2023 to Is my Calissta Gingrich auto card really a Newt Gingrich?

7 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by Matthew Creamer

"Hey! Thank you so much for your comments. Like many, I’m getting older and paying mo…"

Matthew Creamer replied Apr 8, 2023 to Is my Calissta Gingrich auto card really a Newt Gingrich?

7 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by Matthew Creamer

"Thanks again for your reply. Any suggestions as to what I should do with the card. I…"

7 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by Matthew Creamer

"Thanks. I came across it on eBay. There are many with her correct signature, but no…"

Matthew Creamer replied Apr 7, 2023 to Is my Calissta Gingrich auto card really a Newt Gingrich?

7 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by Matthew Creamer

"Thanks. I hope so. I’ve had such bad luck purchasing other people’s autographed card…"

Matthew Creamer replied Aug 12, 2022 to Art Monk Autograph

3 Aug 12, 2022
Reply by Damian

"Yep! That looks like it!"

Matthew Creamer replied Jul 10, 2022 to “Tay & Jay Cards” on Etsy is a complete and utter fraud.

2 Jul 10, 2022
Reply by Matthew Creamer

"Hey, thanks to everyone for all of your input on the Scoreboard COA’s. As I continue…"

Matthew Creamer replied Jul 6, 2022 to COA from “The Score Board”

14 Jul 6, 2022
Reply by Matthew Creamer

"Wow! Thanks to everyone for their replies. I joined this platform to learn about aut…"

Matthew Creamer replied Jul 5, 2022 to COA from “The Score Board”

14 Jul 6, 2022
Reply by Matthew Creamer

"Ok, I’ll try. You’re dealing with a very low-tech person here, I’m shamed to admit,…"

Matthew Creamer replied Jun 27, 2022 to Ohio Sports Authentics

10 Jun 27, 2022
Reply by Matthew Creamer

"Thanks, Rich. My wife and I are here to learn so I greatly appreciate any and all co…"

Matthew Creamer replied Jun 27, 2022 to Ohio Sports Authentics

10 Jun 27, 2022
Reply by Matthew Creamer

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service