We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

SeaEls's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks again Steve - are you able to give an opinion on my latest post with two MJ s…"

SeaEls replied yesterday to Is this MJ Signed Jersey Legit? UD cert/sticker but Beckett Won’t Pass

23 yesterday
Reply by SeaEls

"Thanks again! "

SeaEls replied yesterday to Is this MJ Signed Jersey Legit? UD cert/sticker but Beckett Won’t Pass

23 yesterday
Reply by SeaEls

"Thank you! Yes it does have a UD sticker "

SeaEls replied yesterday to Is this Michael Jordan Autograph Legit?

2 yesterday
Reply by SeaEls

"Oh no worries - it’s obvious that it was a shady sale and shouldn’t have been touche…"

23 yesterday
Reply by SeaEls

"On the selling limit note - I believe eBay does have a selling limit for new account…"

23 yesterday
Reply by SeaEls

"Thank you so much Steve! I really appreciate the input. I’m already in the process o…"

23 yesterday
Reply by SeaEls

"I can see that you are active and helpful on the site- great to have people like you…"

23 yesterday
Reply by SeaEls

"*sigh* I also thought that as well but the option wasn’t there - the seller marked i…"

23 yesterday
Reply by SeaEls

"I agree with you on the purchase decision, I should have done this differently but t…"

23 yesterday
Reply by SeaEls

"Last night 10/3"

23 yesterday
Reply by SeaEls

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service