All Discussions Tagged 'Beatles' (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

George Harrison (Probably Preprint?)

Hi, I would love to have a George Harrison autograph and saw this (photo attached, sorry for the poor quality, it's the only picture they h…

Started by JaredL

3 35 minutes ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

McCartney and Starr "Signed" Photo and Abbey Road LP from Probstein123 with PSA/DNA LOAs - Very surprising!

This is on eBay with a current bid of $820. Are these not "Southern California forgeries"? https://www.ebay.com/itm/362307590974

Started by BallroomDays67

51 on Tuesday
Reply by BallroomDays67

Beatles Signature Authenticity

Trying to find out if the autographs I have are authentic. Has anyone been Successful going against Antiquities International for selling f…

Started by Damats

48 on Monday
Reply by fab432

Thoughts on this rushed Beatles set

What are people's thoughts on this set? It's certainly a rushed example, but I'm leaning towards authentic. Could Paul have been signed by…

Started by Autographtastic

6 on Sunday
Reply by Autographtastic

Sir George Martin autograph opinion

I have an item I bought at an estate sale. I bought it for $10 and it's signed by Sir George Martin The Beatles producer. I'm pretty sure i…

Started by Ryan Paine

7 Feb 8
Reply by Shaggy67

Paul McCartney guitar

Hello all, I'm a newbie and thought I would start with the signature in my collection that I am least confident in.  This was given to me a…

Started by Dave Mirl

6 Feb 8
Reply by Dave Mirl

Paul McCartney...Sloppy real/bad fake?

Started by Shawn Davis Mooney

6 Feb 1
Reply by Shaggy67

1962 Beatles set with odd looking George Harrison

What do people make of this '62 Beatles set? At first viewing the Harrison doesn't look good. I spent some time studying other examples fro…

Started by Autographtastic

13 Jan 12
Reply by a pug called eva

Beatles Signed Guitars

Hi, I'm looking to get signed guitars of John, Paul and George, saw these on Live Auction and would appreciate any feedback on where you fe…

Started by Tim Kolsrud

13 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by marc e

A Cut Up Neil Aspinall Beatles Set

This was previously offered at auction as a set containing authentic George and Ringo signatures, and John and Paul signatures in the hand…

Started by BallroomDays67

7 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service