PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

All Discussions Tagged 'Pete' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHO THE autograph set (early set)

What do you think? Real is real but what do you think?  Many times Keith Moon in the early days signed 'Keith" only...  Thanks. 

Started by Mr Mojo Risin

11 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by N.Daniel

Help With A Pete Townsend Autograph / The Who

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if I could get some opinions on these Pete Townsend autographs. They look A-Typical to me, but my eye is no…

Started by tschultz77

2 Sep 17, 2019
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

PLANET EARTH ROCK AND ROLL ORCHESTRA LP signed by Paul Kantner, Grace Slick, Craig Chaquico, Ronnie Montrose, Mickey Thomas, Pete Sears, Nark Volman, Howard Kaylan, David Freiberg & Aynsley Dunbar

Could it be real?  There is a COA but is it real? Anybody have anything they can say about it? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Earth_R

Started by Joseph Tatrai

0 Sep 16, 2019

The Who on a cigarette pack

What do people make of these? I think they're probably okay, but the Daltrey in particular is a bit of a mess.

Started by Autographtastic

3 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

Thoughts? Scarlett Johansson and Pete Yorn autographed CD booklet

Thoughts on this signed booklet of Scarlett Johansson and Pete Yorn. Are the signatures real or forged? 

Started by Ahmad Ghazy

0 Apr 7, 2019

Pete Buttigieg Autograph Authenticity (Political Autograph)

Recently purchased this autograph of Pete Buttigieg, current Democratic candidate for president.  Since he's new to the national scene I co…

Started by Scott

0 Apr 3, 2019

(NEW) Pete Townshend signed 11x14 photo. Is this real?

Hello, this is a photo of Pete Townshend that I purchased a while back that happens to be signed.  I just like to know what people think of…

Started by nicholas pansini

5 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Matt Wisdom

Peter Townshend Autograph, opinions are gladly appreciated!

Peter Townshend (The Who)  Here is an autograph I purchased from ebay I'd say about 4 months ago.  Curious to know if it's really genuine!

5 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Teresa Stone

Another Pete Townshend Autograph, Authenticity Opinions Needed

This is a 11x14 photograph of Pete Townshend of the Who.  Autographed and authenticated by PSA DNA.  My gut says it is real but I would lik…

4 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by nicholas pansini

Pete Townshend Autographed 11x14 I Need Opinions on Authenticity Please

Hi, I'm trying to authenticate my collection being the amount of forgeries out there is frightening.  This one is mine.  It has PSA cert bu…

15 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by nicholas pansini

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service