All Discussions Tagged 'Roger' (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHO THE autograph set (early set)

What do you think? Real is real but what do you think?  Many times Keith Moon in the early days signed 'Keith" only...  Thanks. 

Started by Mr Mojo Risin

11 Sep 26
Reply by N.Daniel

The Who on a cigarette pack

What do people make of these? I think they're probably okay, but the Daltrey in particular is a bit of a mess.

Started by Autographtastic

3 Sep 10
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

Roger Maris

Hello all, Opinions on this Maris auto? Seller stated that the autograph could not be authenticated since the picture is glued to the frame…

Started by leo123

0 Sep 8

Nick Mason Saucerful of Secrets Tour

Has anyone gone to this? Does Nick sign similar to Roger before or after shows, or is it just hit or miss? I know he's a good signer from w…

Started by PFCollector

43 Aug 2
Reply by Peter C.

New Roger Waters Mini-Collection 1992

Hi All, something new for me - haven't added anything Rock &Roll in a long while. I found the promo photo and promo flat at the same ti…

Started by Eric Keith Longo

5 Jul 29
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Queen ‘s Brian May and Roger Taylor autographs genuine?

Hi all, can you tell me if these 2 autographs from Queen’s Brian May and Roger Taylor on this Queen record  are genuine? Thanks in advance…

Started by Bas

8 May 25
Reply by Innuendo

Pink Floyd (Full Band)

Thoughts on these Floyd sigs? I assume fake for all four, but thought I'd check just to make sure. Thanks

Started by Ben S

6 May 15
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Buy with confidence: Innuendo

He's helped me obtain many Queen graphs and sold me a few items as well. All solid pieces and quick to respond and ship. A nice collector w…

Started by Grungegarden

8 Apr 24
Reply by Gareth D Stevenson

Roger Maris 3X5 signed framed display

Hello Everyone I found this Roger Maris signed 3X5 display for sale. It comes with a coa from Wall of Fame. I’m not familiar with them. Any…

Started by Joe Calciano

3 Apr 13
Reply by terrier8HOF

Queen Authenticity

Hello, I'm looking to understand whether Queen autographs are genuine or not and, eventually to buy something autographed.  I especially lo…

Started by idmen

5 Feb 14
Reply by Innuendo

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service