We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Roger' (128)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roger Taylor (Queen) signed Japanese A1 Lithographs (£££)

Various options from the Queen store...  Tokyo https://queenonlinestore.com/products/limited-edition-japanese-signed-a1-collectors-lithogr

Started by Kate

3 Feb 6
Reply by David Blaydes

Roger Moore Signature

I have 2 of these framed, I'm thinking of selling one. I worked with Roger in the early 2000's on a Post Office commercial so I know they…

Started by Richard Drew

1 Jan 30
Reply by Eddy

Roger Waters - real?

Hi, everyone. Does this Roger Waters autograph have any chance of being real? The second part of the name looks authentic to me, but the fi…

Started by Juan Antonio Pop

1 Dec 17, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Queen 2002 (May/Deacon/Taylor) signed an envelope?

Hello, Is these signatures looks fine or they not?

Started by Please Delete

9 Nov 10, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Queen signed 'A Kind of Magic'

My initial thoughts are not genuine, but with all the bright colors in the background I'm finding it hard to focus on the autographs.  Any…

Started by Autographtastic

2 Sep 24, 2023
Reply by Autographtastic

Roger Waters... real?

Hi, friends. I've seen this one being sold by a non-autograph-specialized store at a rather low price and I'm wondering if it's authentic.…

1 May 8, 2023
Reply by Marmot C

Queen fully signed stage pass - genuine?

Perhaps, not the most beautiful set - but possible a more affordable option. What do people think? The Freddie looks particularly odd to me…

2 Mar 29, 2023
Reply by Autographtastic

Freddie Mercury signed photo (Queen)

I've compared this with known exemplars and I think it's probably genuine. Interested to know what those more knowledgeable than myself thi…

3 Feb 24, 2023
Reply by Autographtastic

Roger Waters authentic?

Hi, friends. I've seen this one being sold by a non-autograph-specialized store at a rather low price and I'm wondering if it's authentic.…

0 Feb 15, 2023

The Who + Pete McKee Signed A2 Screen Print

Pete McKee & The Who (Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend) Signed Screen Print £225 In aid of Teenage Cancer Trust Pete McKee x The Who Si…

Started by Andy W

3 Feb 2, 2023
Reply by Patrick OQuin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service