All Discussions Tagged 'Yankees' (600)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mickey Mantle Signature Help Needed

Hello, I’m looking for help on the authenticity of this Mickey Mantle signature. I think it’s good. It’s signed on the top of a magazine pa…

Started by Joe Calciano

4 Aug 17
Reply by Joe Calciano

Mickey Mantle Signed Cut

Hello i could use some help determining if this Mickey Mantle cut is authentic. It is signed on a notepad page. I think it’s good but I’m n…

Started by Joe Calciano

5 May 1
Reply by Joe Calciano

NYY 6 autos...a little hard to read but any ideas on who they may be? Pic 3 of 4. (Pic 4 not posted just the yankees logo)

Started by Chad Michael

0 Apr 23

NYY 6 autos...a little hard to read but any ideas on who they may be? Pic 2 of 4.

Started by Chad Michael

0 Apr 23

NYY 6 autos...a little hard to read but any ideas on who they may be? Pic 1 of 4.

Started by Chad Michael

0 Apr 23

Mickey Mantle Signed Book

Hello, Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday season. I’ve posted below a scan of a Mickey Mantle autograph in a book. I believe it’s authen…

Started by Joe Calciano

6 Dec 9, 2021
Reply by Joe Calciano

Roger Maris Signature on a 3x5 Index Card

I compared this Roger Maris signed 3x5 to some Psa/dna examples and also to some of the past discussions on this board.  I think the baseli…

Started by Joe Calciano

3 Oct 11, 2021
Reply by terrier8HOF

Mickey Mantle Golden Anniversary Shirt with Autograph

This shirt was donated to a thrift shop for which I volunteer.  All the proceeds of our sales go charity.  It is my understanding that a lo…

Started by Mary Young

6 Oct 3, 2021
Reply by Mary Young

New York Yankees Old Timer Autograph

Need assistance from the Group to help identify ONLY the New York Yankee autograph above Gene Woodling.  He likely played in the 1950s-1960…

Started by Lawrence stein

3 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by Lawrence stein

Mickey Mantle Signed 80s era American League Ball

Hi, I’m debating the thought of having my Mantle ball authenticated by JSA. Prior to sending the ball off... any feedback on potential auth…

Started by Zach Tallman

4 Aug 17, 2021
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service