We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'psa' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kobe Signed Jersey

Hi All, Looking to purchase this signed Kobe Jersey. It has a PSA/DNA # and everything looks legit and shows signed ITP. The reason I have…

Started by Leonard

6 Jul 5, 2022
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Presuming this is real..

Screenshot_20220622_210751_com.ebay.mobile.jpg I think it's a beautiful signature (hope it's authentic) 

Started by Al

3 Jun 22, 2022
Reply by Dan Morris

Do you know about PSA Certification reviews ?

Nice to meet you. I'd like to ask you a few questions. A few days ago, I bought a photo with President Obama's signature on it. However,…

Started by poiq

1 Jun 2, 2022
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Started by poiq

2 May 11, 2022
Reply by poiq

Thoughts on Authentic Autograph Centre?

I came across this dealer/authenticator on Ebay who seems to have a wide-ranging collection of movie and tv stars. Prices range, with moder…

Started by meaganl124

1 Nov 10, 2021
Reply by M.

Kobe sig baseball real?

Hi I would like to ask if this auto is real or not? And has the rectangular PSA sticker and certification. Thanks

Started by alvingo

0 Aug 30, 2020

Leonard-Duran PSA/DNA cert number not found in database

Hello, Happened to come across two similar autos of Sugar Ray Leonard and Roberto Duran, both allegedly PSA/DNA authenticated. However, ne…

Started by Joseph Estillore

0 May 27, 2020

Authenticity Check: Simon and Garfunkel, Dustin Hoffman, Katherine Ross, Anne Bancroft signed The Graduate Soundtrack = FAIL

This is from eBay seller probstein123: https://www.ebay.com/itm/382794792475

Started by BallroomDays67

34 Apr 2, 2019
Reply by Devon Laney

eBay seller citygraphs. He look good to you guys?

I'm interested in his Tom Hardy autographs. I sent him this message regarding one of the Tom Hardy ones to see if he'd give a snarky respon…

Started by Alex Newton

3 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by Roger De Marfà

jack white autograph question

Hi everyone im looking to buy a jack white autograph but I have no real experience in his signature im not really picky what it's on or if…

Started by Steven Jackson

28 Aug 11, 2018
Reply by Jon pelley

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service