We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello, I am Searching for the following Autographs whether SP, Index Card, Album Page, Checks, Contacts & Other Potential Signed Items. I have Never seen One Listed in Catalogs, Lists, Auctions from my Favorite Longtime Trustworthy Dealers. Open to Trades or Outright Purchases. 

MAUDIE PRICKETT

CATHY LEWIS 

HARRIETT MACGIBBON(S)

BOBBY BUNTROCK

RUTH MCDEVITT 

BOBBY DRISCOLL

GRAYSON HALL

I have many Autographs I am now Prepared to part with as I'm narrowing my Collection and guturr Purchases to my Top 15 or so favorites. As a former Freelance Entertainment Journalist & Contributing Writer for FilmFax, Scarlett Street, Classic Images & other Magazines and Fanzines & H'wood based Events Planner (Independent & Foreign Film Screenings, Parties, Small to Medium Vrnue Concerts and Professional Equity Theatre Fundraisers,) *** I had opportunities to acquire many In - Person Signatures. Also have many Signed Photos, Programs, other Miscellaneous Signed Items such as Checks, Contracts and Studio Contract Players Personnel Files with Emergency Contacts & *** in Stars Hands. Feel Free to send Lists of any Autographs You may want. If I have anything I'll Reply ASAP .I Certainly Miss AUTOGRAPH COLLECTORS MAGAZINE & Saved many Copies. Always looked forward to those Magazine Purchases. Lastly, does anyone know what became of Golden State Autographs? They had nice Selections of Contracts, Checks (My Favorites)? Appreciate all replies, Respect & God Bless, 

Kevin L Minton 

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Member Scott Paul might have some info on Grayson Hall. Was great in all from Iguana with Burton to... Gargoyles with Cornell Wilde!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service