We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey, I’m new here and was given this site as a recommendation from some folks at RACC. My grandmother passed away and I have inherited her collection of signed photos from 1935-1939 as she penciled in on the back of each photo the year. There are approximately 175 photos and most are 5x7. A lot are personalized. Some are preprinted and others are probably secretarial, but I don’t know which are. 

How should I go about getting these authenticated and how should I go about selling them? I collect sports and music memorabilia and only know a few of these names as I’m 30 and don’t really watch Turner Classic Movies. I know that I’m better off selling individually than selling them in bulk. Thank you so much for your help! 

Views: 993

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed! Preprint.

No signature on this one. On back my grandmother wrote a picture of the late Ross alexander sent with Ann Nagel’s picture. She was his wife.

Preprint

Preprint Bette Davis with a built on stand on the back

Live ink

Live ink

Live ink

Live ink pretty badly faded

Live ink

Robert,

If you post from the top box, not as a reply to a reply, you won't have to deal with nested replies, which cause only part of an image to be visible with clicking. That's an issue we're having until we move to the new software.

Thanks

Sorry about that.

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service