We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Bought a collection of autographed photos, mostly film stars from the 1940’s - 1980’s. I believe most are good but I would appreciate some feedback if I posted some here. In addition, there are many old boxing autographs, politicians, news people, musicians etc.  Here are 6 of them. 
Thank you

Views: 696

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here’s a few more. Might set up a website to share them all. They are for sale. 

Site won’t allow me to add photos with reply. 

Heston is secretarial I believe.

Thank you. Here’s another Heston. Look good?

No, sorry. These are through the mail - authentic Heston's have a visible "r" in "Charlton". Yours are called "Chall" secretarials.

So this would be the same. At Benham’s with what looks like a good COA.

Yes. They should know better - this is rather old information.

Even PSA facts has some.

This is the work of member Steve Zarrelli. Click for full image:

Unfortunately, this is at PSA/DNA's Autograph Facts page as authentic :( They REALLY should know better. 50% of the Jackie Gleason's there are secretarial or just dumb forgery. I don't use PSA or the other 2 services...

Thank you for your input. I have a lot to learn and hundreds of autographs to go through. 

You are most welcome. You are in the right place.

With a collection of that type and vintage I would expect a fair number of secretarial signatures, but there are likely to be some nice things in there as well.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service