We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

A Scam For Every Genre: Joker3218 possibly forging Bowie, Queen, Dylan and Waters all himself

Many of you know I specialize in just Queen alone and don't discuss many other artists here. But when I stumbled upon these Fake Jazz and Sheer Heart Attack albums from joker3218 on ebay (both signed by the same hand) I couldn't help but notice the many MANY others he had for sale. Also all in the same hand. And for such low prices too...I wonder how many people will fall for that garbage. He's even got BB King, Zep and the Grateful Dead. Looks like this guy has a scam for every genre. Have a look.

Tags: BB, Bob, Bowie, Dylan, Floyd, King, Pink, Roger, Waters

Views: 438

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's Bowie and Dylan.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Oh, and in his item descriptions he claims he bought them from a guy and he has no idea if they're real. So I messaged him and told him they were not genuine. To which he replied (very defensively) that they WERE in fact real etc ect. I asked for the information of the man he claimed sold him these items. Shocker- he refused to give me this information. Probably because if he'd have to give me the forgers name and information, he'd be handing me his own personal name and contact info. Terrible.
Was he aggressive with his response? I have encountered sellers who Caps locked messages
Oh yeah. Ranting and raving and claiming nobody but him knows what they're talking about.
He's the "Where did you get your experience in authentication" type lol.
Exactly. Actually word for word

Floyd attempts are laughable

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service