We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

AC/DC LP with Bon, Metallica, and 2 Pac Multi signed Photo..................Seriously?????????????

Hello everyone,

Can you please give me your opinions on a current ebay sellers items. To me these look like atrocious forgeries. Not even close, and if i didnt no better, id say they came from some place such as Prestige autographs. I dont think their is much chance they are real but am interested in your thoughts. The ebay seller is no stranger to us, but at this time I'd just like some opinions. A very sharp eye found these autographs and he undoubtedly has saved sellers money by bringing these to the attention of others. Thank you very much Don!!

Views: 4063

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What business are we loosing mark the forger??????? in your own words this is a public forum. No one is selling anything at all. So how would anyone loose business?? The only one whos days are done as an ebay seller of autographs is you.

A racket?? Tell me mark the forger, please describe what racket this is??? Outing forgers and the sellers of forgeries?? If thats what you call a racket, then yes its a big racket.

And your right Mark the forger, the public isnt dumb. They would never be stupid enough to believe you or buy your horrid forgeries. Forgeries that you admitted yourself were forgeries, yet you still tried to sell them. a criminal offense.

Tell us mark the forger, show us what theories you speak of? you admitted your items were all forgeries. Your Nirvana items were forgeries, and you admitted that too once you found out the truth about Chris Morales. Ironically although you admitted that your Nirvana items certed by Morales were bad, you turned about face and then tried to defend them. And your stupid Nirvana fake note with that drawing is absurd. 

The truth is going to come out about you Mark. No one is just going to leave this alone. I typically wouldnt put such work into a forger. But since you admitted that your items were forgeries and then you still tried to sell them rubs me and every member the wrong way. Your truly pathetic.

Carl is there a way his items can be removed from ebay?

In only time Mark your stuff will be removed from ebay. Its sad that people like you are still in business. 

Ive reported them about 5 times now. Hopefully everyone here can do the same. If nothing else ill ask steve to see if he can help get the EMR guys here to kick his items off. Its just amazing to think about what state of mind this guy is in

Again, your imagination is running away again. Do an investigation and go play with yourself. PEOPLE CHECK THESE ITEMS IN QUESTION  and magnify and compare to real (to many to count google images) of the same. Come up with your own opinion. There's no fairy tale made up crazy forgery story as told by NOBODY and still can't tell me whats wrong with those items.The seller has no autograph selling history on Ebay to be connected to. Theres no dirt. Those items were part of a private collection that simple. Just like alot of other fans. Your obsession with forgeries is sick. Your nobodies hero and you have no sence of humor.  Rock stars wouldn't give you there autographs they just kicked your A#s.... The only accusations of made up forgery is from YOU....and you still can't give a real reason. Educate the people on everything you claim. YOU PEOPLE READ THIS...non sence no sence of humor or sarcasim so called autograph what. The seller you pictured has only sold 2 Auto's before ever.... Very happy educated buyers. Only one item never seen before or put up for sale pictured here once was authenticated by C. Morales. way back when you guys backed him. Since then its been investigated and authenticated by people that matter. Your a good embleshisher and cut and paste interperter. There's no STORY no Links you Nobody and thats my opinion. Now this is fun and since there is no skeletons in my closet, WHAT ABOUT YOU.  LETS See...    Oh, its an authenticating scam.. and CARL RYAN your Autographs look to sh*tty to be real. Obvious FAKES.     ChECK THE LINKS TO THESE ITEMS  in question people and VOTE.  CARL RYAN  * wrong *  LAYNE, JAMES, AND BON, AND THE WE OUR THE WORLD gang rite.  Ironically  its the Pot calling the Kettle Black. Did I get that rite. You really look like a big Do4uch yourself. Hater

When did anyone here ever back Chris "I Never Saw An Autograph I Didn't Like" Morales?  That's hilarious!!!!

Mark, please let me know where i have any items on this site that you are referring too. Or any items i have for sale. Or are you making that up in forger land again. Mark are you so stupid to forget that you admitted all your itmes were fake.

You stupidity is just plain funny at this point

Mark do you know what you are saying? Are you on medications or drugs right now? Thats really one of the only explanations for the stupidity you are spouting.

You have never come into contact ever, ever, ever, ever before with this Ebay seller. That seller  Moreysthings *check it people*  has great writeups for all the transactions he has 100%. You don't even know if I know the seller,  besides your one message from your friend ( cut and paste message here ) that you got involved now. Good job...jump to conclusion guy.

Yeah, right!

This is the exact message from you to me, where you admitted that you were the seller of these fakes:

"From mark to Don Hakka
Sent Feb 6

After thinking about it I have decided to hold onto to it. I'm trying to sell a couple other things on Ebay under moreysthings and wasn't planning on my Queen. Sorry and good luck. If you don't find what your looking for i'll send you a picture of mine and maybe we can work on it if you want it. Thanxs"

I have this message saved and can forward it to anyone who askes!

You´re one sick puppy mark....

THANKS FOR THE CUT and PASTE , and i'm glad you checked Ebay seller Moreysthings for items for sale with an impeckable testemony and history for selling and buying. How does that make these items fakes. In fact anyone that reads that wouldn't decode that as anything, except your crazy fantacy about NOTHING. And who can I ask about how much involvement and influence with Ebay you think you got. See if Ebay knows CARL RYAN and if they like you being involved with what there customers sell on there site for a fee. Gonna ask the Ask department if CARL RYAN directs what sells especially against customers with no problems, EVER and a great history. Once again if you can point out any rational reason why you think all items are forgeries Ebay and I would love to hear. Your really making your freinds lose there credibility and there income for authenticating.  NOT ALL BUT SOME ARE INVOLVED IN A AUTHENTICATION RACKET AND BLACKMAIL....* on this site.*...not a private collector/fan selling some of her/his cherished items. Just double'd the hits.            Ebay seller or I never said items were fake.  lets see (cut and paste). Now what guys.... your stuff stinks and all looks like forgeries. Your obssesion that people outside your loser blog can't back. And you did get denied and as$ kicked and never got auto's in person. I'm not gonna let this rest and I will expose this Authentication Racket with my free speech non bias on this site.     

You admitted your items were fake you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you like me to pull that conversation, or you can simply go back a page or two and read your own words. You stated from your own ignorant mouth that you put those forgeries their on ebay deliberately to try and fool the members of this site. So now what Mark? I think its medication time.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service