We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Would anyone be able to provide any information about Al Pacino private signings being sponsored by KLF Sports and/or Mounted Memories?  The items include a PSA/DNA ITP.  Thanks in advance.

Views: 6856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is a tough autograph to obtain in person.  I only got him once and that was because I paid my way into the Boxing Writers dinner. 

Have we learned nothing from Gridiron Authentics and their photo's claiming to be doing private signings, claiming to have contracts with high profile athletes?  Many of us have learned that it is all a set up.  Again, not claiming that is what is being done with PPC, not at all.  But if you are basing your assumptions on an e-mail and a photo, then you leave yourself open to criticism.  Is PPC giving dates and a place where the Pacino items were signed?  Not from what I have gathered.  They are only claiming to have signed photo's from a private signing.  More details please!

When you get to know the owner like I do, then you can pass judgement all you like. As far as ITP certs for them, I'm not questioning someone who can provide the information to substantiate the details. I'm questioning someone who has a portion of signed items from another companies private signing. Details of where and when should be provided.
Some folks are okay with hanging up junk as long as it has a sticker on it and everyone else thinks its real. Not me. I want to know its real. To each there own.

Here's a PSA Pacino. No chance in hell they authenticate this if I or a single submitting collector sent it in. One of their large submitters did. Guess which one?

Where is the photo Rick?  If it's the Devil's Advocate item I agree with you.  I just don't agree with you about the ITP items.

Mike, the devils advocate photo was another one. So are a couple of the Townsends, Dave Navarro and others. Im not real sold on all the Vedders either. Some look off just to me. No way PSA would authenticate those if I sent them in. The picture I am trying to post is a baseball. I'm on my iPhone now and not loading. I Turned off my Internet since I'm moving back to Arizona real soon.

The ITPs are what they are. I'm only questioning one. No chance do I think they did a signing with Phoebe Cates. That would have to be proved to me. Only other one I've seen is by a similar seller with a grip of the same ITPs who we've discussed on here before. I just don't buy it. I question where the ITPs happen when the signatures are rushed and obvious street collected. PSA out there with them?
Btw I think the ITP Pacinos are good so folks don't read into what I say again.

My opinion on all this. I've been around awhile and I've seen some shady PSA authentications. I still think they lead the pack just think they have roamed outside their area if expertise on some if these signatures and no better then some if us in them.

Rick,

You are right on the money.  I want to know it is real also, don't tell me, show me!  Too many times it comes down to who is submitting the item.

You ppl are nuts to think they photoshop pictures of evander Holyfield signing for them lol what the shocker? Evander needs money so of course he would do a private signing

I don't think the photo's of Evander were photoshopped.

Yea there's no shocker evander did a private signing duh he needs the money
Here we go again. Where did anyone say they photoshopped pictures of Evander Holyfied?

Buddy in AZ told me PPC giving free items to somebody to come here and stick up for them. Any chance it's you?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service