We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

C. 1945 Anna Magnani SP w/The Fugitive Kind 1959 Original Production Still

Another gem from Dr. Brucato at classicentertainmentautographs.com. Circa 1945 double weight matte finish postcard size SP signed when Magnani was on the cusp of fame. Paired with an original production still from the film by Muky which was directed by Sidney Lumet.

Image 1 - Anna Magnani Vintage Movie Still

Views: 252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi All,

Both of these items arrived on the same day. The signed card is in truly superb condition, as is the original still. Dr. Brucato of Classicentertainmenautographs is once again to be commended and recommended.

Congratulations Eric. 

Thanks David! I'm thrilled with it. Turned out to be AGFA-GEVAERT paper and an Italian photography house. Matte finish. I believe it to be very early. The original production 1959 still above from the 1960 film The Fugitive Kind shows her to be much older. I read she came here C. 1954 and it must be well before that. I am getting to have a number of these early 3x5 cards. Its nice because they are all well made, double weight stock and with nice finishes.

Eric,

Its a great piece to have and she is very rare to find. Looking around you really can't find much signed by her at all. And she has to be one of the top Italian actresses. Yours is such a great image  and the contrast on the signature is great. You have really built up a great collection!

Do you know much about her signing habits? What was she like in person?

Has anyone else seen anything signed by her or meet her in person although I read that she passed away in the 70s. 

Beautiful autograph, Eric.

Envious!

Thanks Steve,

I love it. Earliest I have seen. :)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service