We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Here is yet another Obama that I am looking at...   :)

Would love to hear opinions

thanks

Mark

Views: 7810

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I could be wrong Steve. But Ebay Market value seems to be $800-1400 on 8x10s buy it now. For  an authentic Obama's. I had gotten Obama on a Magazine and 11x14 during the first campaign . Sold them for over $2500 each . Both Psa'd. From what Ive been told a sit in president is very hard to get.

What were his being sold for?

300-400 range. At first they were going for 800-700 .

Thanks. I just noticed that they were that cheap. Hopefully a presidential EMR will report them.
Same, not real. You'd think at $299 a buyer would know better. No...they don't understand: http://www.ebay.com/itm/President-BARACK-OBAMA-Signed-Autographed-P...
I'll stop...but pretty sad.
Good advice. And really make sure they're trustworthy.

Does the fact that someone is selling an autograph cheap - make it not real??  Just because some of the above items sold cheap.. does it make them fakes??

No Mark it does not at all. It should send up a minor red flag. Ive gotten a Elvis , Jagger, Mccartney for a very cheap price.

But as I have said before , that style of Obama is very questionable. I can keep going and going , but all it seems to do is make memebers mad . Then some dont believe this style is not authentic . I ve heard and seen enough evidence to see the Obamas are not real. If Jsa thinks they are, then Oh Well. Not my company .

VERY late to this but it bears saying - low price make something fake? No more than overpaying makes something real.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service