We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I purchased this years ago at an early 1990's auction but can't find the original catalog. Would love to get some members opinions.  Much thanks!

Stones-sigs.jpg

Views: 1471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i beleive the ones in question  seem to me to be later examples than early 1964. if you can enlarge my autos the brian is very similar.

do respect your opinion though.

I don't see much of a resemblance at all, and can't find any examples that bear any similarity to the second one. It looks contrived to me.

This is an original unaltered photo sent to my mother in 1964. It is the picture shown in the brochure posted above. Thank you very much Xpertexpert for posting, it was a great help! I was browsing to see if I could learn anything about its value.

She also has the original postmarked envelope it came in, hand addressed, most likely by Charlie Watts.

The first thing I noticed is that the signature for Brian Jones is completely different. I have my thoughts but, anyone care to comment? 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I woud be surprised if these were not authentic

BT, i think they are good. just mt opinion.

If you are talking about mine (the original post), I submitted them to RR Auction so we'll see if they accept them. 

bruce, i still think yours are good too.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service