We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi Microsoft fans,

what do you think about this Bill Gates autograph? As always, your comments are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Markus

Views: 595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's definitely not real in my opinion.

Hello Steve,

oh no... Again? The upstroke in "Gates" between the "t" and "es" made me suspicious, too. But I mean - he is not known for a smooth, nice and continuous handwriting. The "B" differs a lot, too.

Please have a look at this PSA certified example:

May I add a remark, Steve: I  do not want to always contradict as I really appreciate your opinon!

But I have difficulties to understand why you think so. More details would help to accept the potential failure... It seems anyhow that almost every new acquisition I have made turns out to be a waste of money... 

Please don't get me wrong - I am very happy to have the chance to contact autograph connoisseurs here!!! Great platform - great help! Thanks!!!

My best
Markus

I agree with Steve. Every letter looks bad and the signature is much bigger than others I've seen and this is fake

Hello Dan,

oh really? Thanks for your evaluation! I agree that the letters look cranky, but isn't this typical for Bill Gates??? The lenght of the signature is 2.5 inches, by the way. Did he sign smaller? Hhmmm.

Thanks - although I am sad now.

Best regards
Markus

The obvious parts that differ with yours are the G and ES letters in Gates whilst the B is also off. I just cannot see this being real

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service