We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

What do you think about Autograph magazine? If you're a reader or subscriber, we'd love your input. We're assembling testimonials for our subscription drives, and you can tell collectors why they should subscribe better than we can.

Thanks for your input. We really appreciate it!

Steve Cyrkin
Publisher

Tags: autograph, autographs, magazine, testimonials

Views: 614

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I look forward to receiving Autograph Magazine each month. The articles are written by experts in each field of autograph hunting, history, and most importantly authenticity! As an authorized dealer for several musical artists, I've learned a great deal about the business of autographs through the magazine and online. The (new live.autographmagazine.com) web site is also a great tool for information between issues and a way to connect with other dealers, hobbyists and authenticators. Autograph Magazine and the web site are essential tools for anyone associated with autographs. — Tom Martin, BeachBoysBand.com / AlJardine.com / AdrianBakerProductions.com / ChrisFarmerMusic.com
I have been a reader of Autograph Magazine for over 10 years. I consider it a valuable resource for me, the strictly "through the mail" collector of autographs. The magazine gives me an insight to who would sign, what are my chances of getting it signed, and if it is real. Being an artist, I find the general layout of the magazine a gift for the eyes, it continues to innovate and inspire. After I read just one magazine, it makes me to write to venues and people I would never had thought of writing to.
Autograph Magazine is one of the best magazines around and a joy to read from cover to cover.Thanks Autograph Magazine. Paul Pease,Rogers ,AR
Autograph magazine is a must have for anyone starting out in the hobby, as well as the veteren hobbiest. I would not have known where to start collecting if it wasn't for this magazine. It has taught me so much. Thank you Autograph Magazine
Thank you all for these great testimonials! They'll help bring new subscribers in for sure.

Steve
Autograph Magazine is the best resource on the hobby of autograph collecting. I find it both fun and informative
I've been getting Autograph Magazine for years not only as a small time collector, but as a handwriting analyst. The magazine provides me with interesting samples for my guest lectures and research. love it! love it! love it!
Autograph Magazine is the "must-have" manual for collecting autographs!!!
Travel through time and space without ever leaving home. Autograph is informative and fun. Read one issue and you are hooked.
As a recent subscriber and a relative newcomer to the industry (3 years) I find the magazine a great source of not only information on quality suppliers (and the bad ones too!), but an ongoing educational tool.
I find it a valuable part of what I do and is always an intesting read. I always look forward to receiving my copy in the mail....even half way round the world!

Keep up the good work
Rob James
Gold Coast, Queensland
Australia
Hello from Robert Aicher (Rocknrobbie)
I have been collecting TV, Movie, And Music, memorabilia for the past 39yrs now and with the help of your great magazine I have been able to get most of my huge collection autographed, I have been able to authenticate my collection by matching up the autographs that I get and the ones in your magazine, you are especially helpful with threw the mail addresses, your magazine is the only one that I read on a regular basses, If you are a serious collector then you can’t afford not to read this great magazine, thank you Autograph Magazine for all your help.
Rocknrobbie
I really appreciate each Autograph magazine. Steve Cyrkin did a fantastic development in the past 2 years. Although he lost many advertiser who sold questionable autographs he did the right step in alert the autograph community about the largest problem of this wonderful hobby "forgeries". As no other magazine he educate and past articles on this topic had been exceptional where I personally loved the philosophy of "The Whistleblowers" which point out the main problem from the naive autograph collector's. On the other site I don't appreciate that the Autograph magazine is a battlefield for the "autograph-war" between the different professionals. However there is no question that this magazine is a must have for every serious autograph collector and enthusiast. The quality, articles, design and content is outstanding and always a true pleasure to read and education. I could highly recommend everybody to be part of the Autograph Live community which I believe is the next generation for people who enjoy to share the love for the autograph hobby. It is the eye, ear and voice for the hobby and for the future I would be glad to read a kind of independent "test" between the different third party authenticators as well as a own column for ISITREAL+Autograph-club.org similar as the one for the UACC which could be a great benefit for the autograph community. Thanks for your great work. Markus

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service