We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

From talking with another member about trading autographs, we thought maybe it would be cool to have one place here where we can all post up stuff we have for trade or sale that we could all update our collections by.  As long as everyone post up a clear pic of the signatures and a good description, then this could be epic! 

Moderator Comments:
This is a great idea! Try it out in this discussion,
and then we'll set up a special forum category
once we work out the kinks.

Authenticity:
Please do your best to make sure your autographs are genuine BEFORE you post them here. Ask for opinions in the appropriate forum here, such as http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/categories/what-do-you-thin...

If you see something here that's a likely forgery, reply with your opinion and contact the forum moderator.

Thanks...and good luck!

Tags: autographs, sell, trade

Views: 13366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have several autographed photos that i would like someone to make an offer on

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Hello, I am looking for Doctor Who Autographs. I am willing to trade for them,  I Have about 150 autographs from Movie Stars from the 1930's till Current, some political figures and some sports stars. Please let me know if you have any and I can send list of what I have and pictures.  Some of what I had are, Brando,  Liz Taylor, Richard Burton, Cary Grant, Fay Wray, Gary Cooper, Mae West, Barbara Stanwick, Christopher Lee, and Tons More

Looking for a Mother Teresa... Any Popes...REV. Billy Graham...Elton John...THANK YOU

PLEASE SEND PICS/PRICES TO ME @ bgt4vr@yahoo.com

Thank YOu.. 

Hello,  I will try to get them to you this weekend, I have some pictures listed under the Hollywood group

make offer obtained in 2007

how much for this one

how much

Here is my for Sale/Trade Page feel free to bookmark it as I had new items all the time

http://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/t376/rampagecollector/

Here is my personal collection but as they say everything has a price so would entertain offers

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e344/ROCKCITY24/

1998 Dale Earnhardt Sr. and Jr. signed 1:24 scale AC Delco Action limited edition car signed in Charlotte NC NIB never displayed in a smoke free air conditioned home asking $450

Hi Benjamin,

I took a quick look at the signatures, and to be honest they dont look right. They most certainly could be real, but they look off to me. Does legendary promotions have a website? I hate to say it, but im actually quite confident those signatures are fake. You may want to post a thread about it on this site asking for authenticty opinions, b/c they look quite far off.

Legendary productions has been mentioned on this site before, and everything i read was negative. Here is a link to a thread that mentions them:

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/elite-productions-co...

I really hate to throw suspicion in the air, but i feel confident those signatures are fake the more i look at them. That combined with the fact that Legendary Productions authenticity has been called into quesiton on numerous occassions, would be enough for me to open another thread asking for opinions on its authenticity if i were you. But thats just my opinion. I hope they are real for you, but i feel very confident that if you ask Roger Epperson or the members on this site, that they will think they are fake as well.

Take Care

Carl

I also looked around at the name Stein and sons, and their was no information on them that i could find on the web that included anything related to autographs. And if they arent related to autographs, then their COA means nothing. COAs, as you probably are aware are quite worthless. Anyone can print one out on their computer. I have seen COAs like this before many times, where a name that sounds prestigious is the one issuing the COA, but then when you look into things, they arent related to autographs at all, and sometimes dont even exist. I know Steinway and Sons are makers of fine pianos, but they certainly wouldnt be issuing Eagles COAs.

I would def post a thread asking for opinions. The signatures really look very far off to me, and you definetly dont want to sell the guitar to someone if they are fake. And you might be able to get your money back.

Hi Carl,

I really appreciate your feedback and will most definitely post the pics for Roger or Steve or anyone that knows Eagles sigs to check out and give their thumbs up or down.It was given to me for my 40th  B-day present from my Dad and they have all the info on who ,when,where they purchased it just in case.It would be a HUGE bummer to find out that it is not authentic because I know it wasn't cheap.Thanks for pointing all of that stuff out to me.I want any and all feedback on ANYTHING I put up on here and that is the #1 reason I joined up.    Thx, Ben

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service