We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Does anyone know anything about this seller?  I don't believe I've never heard of them before.

http://autographedmusicphotos.com/

Views: 2024

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No thank you! I will stay away from this place.

Thanks -  I never heard of them and they've never been mentioned in any circle I've seen as reputable dealers.

Yeah, it's UK seller I stumbled across on ebay (ebay name is "oilcitynights").  A few of their items were interesting but left me scratching my head.

Actually nothing in particular at the moment.  I think I found a Florence + The Machine item on ebay and then starting looking at a few of their items.  They seemed to have a lot of items, and I was surprised I'd never heard anything about them, positive or negative.

Absolutely true.  I don't have a fully comprehensive knowledge of who's who.  As far as England goes, if they haven't been discussed in one of the ACAF forums, I'm usually a quite lost.

I know the Biker types that I've seen at loads of gigs - for example they do the security and catering at venues and hotels in Nottingham, Manchester and smaller places like Bilston Robin 2 and Leicester Musician supply this seller. Totally legit and been collecting themselves for years. At least everything they sell to him is. They also take the photo proofs for this site, once again all legit. They're often at the venues before Joe Public/doors open. Nice guys and have good connections with similar types too.

I think we've already concluded this seller is dirty.  Even if they do get some items in person, most of what they sell is trash.  And they have an absolutely unlimited supply that they sell through various outlets.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/ebay-seller-oilcityn...

Tony,

Do you work for this company or have any association with it???????  This seller sells total garbage!!! A quick glance at his inventory is all that needed to see the crude forgeries. I have trouble believing that any knowledgeable collector would choose to believe these guys are legit. I mean some of these are incredibly bad forgeries. This company is the farthest thing from totally legit. 

Its really not even plausible to even make a case for them. They are selling forgeries, that simple.

No I don't work for this company!!!

All I am saying is that I know alot of their items are 100% legit as I am familiar with their suppliers. Just because you *think* that a few items out of 100's are not right doesn't mean you should kick somebody.  I can see 100's of less honourable sellers online including some of the miscreants that contribute to this site.  Stop being so PIG-HEADED!!!

Really? What miscreants on this site can you see as being a less than honourable seller? I think your lying.

hi Tony,

I asked the seller on his ebay listing of Mark Knofler / Dire Straits signatures that he claims to be in person - Knopfler signed in 2009 and other two signed in 2011 - except the so called PROOF PICTURES show one bloke with some stuff to be autographed [not the poster on sale] wearing exactly same clothes two years apart.

That is DECEIT and lying. If one item is shady [not to mention that Sting i posted which is 100% FAKE] - the the seller is a write-off. Good sellers know not to sell even a few fakes and claim those fakes to be in person signatures with wrong descriptions and wrong pictures.

For me the seller is not kosher and i would not buy and dissuade everyone to buy from him.

the seller has not had the courtesy to reply to my query on Knopfler listing so far as his lie has been caught and i do not expect any reply form him.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321075330258

not sure why are you resorting to name calling and defending a shady person's honor unless you're part of the system.

regards!

Tony,

Could you please post links to some of the signed photos on their website supplied by the suppliers you're familiar with?

I understand why the members in to this discussion are concerned about www.autographedmusicphotos.com. Not only don't the autographs I'm familiar with look right to me; I thought that most of the ones I saw could have been signed by the same person. But the supplier you're familiar with may not have provided the ones I saw.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service