We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I am thinking of bidding on these rushed looking examples that were supposedly obtained in-person after a concert in July 1963. I actually like the fact that they look so rushed and the provenance seems to stack up but I'd like a little reassurance. I am particularly not sure about the Harrison - possibly by Lennon? Lennon is supposed to be the one who initiated the signing. I've only included two close-ups as there is a limit of three images. I can add the other two to in a separate post if necessary.  

Views: 557

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would not want these in my collection. I see something wrong and inconsistent with every one of these, even considering the story about being "rushed"

Eva, button right of the LINK button on the editing toolbar is an image upload button. You can add as many images as you want that way.

I agree with Terrier. I don't believe these are genuine and I don't think there's even a question. Plus they all look signed by the same person.

I'm glad you found us before you bid.

these are terrible examples, but i think the lennon is real, maybe the ringo is real, and the george and paul were signed by lennon.

Very messy and rushed however the John is real...after a quick look...all 4 seem to be in the hand of Lennon, he could be a right lazy sod sometimes....I think I've seen these recently...are they on sale at the moment  ?

agreed

I think that the Lennon...McCartney...and the Ringo are authentic...and very rushed.The Harrison was signed by John Lennon...

All lennon. The pressure is exactly the same as john lennons signature which I have determined authentic. There is an extra p on the page due to the pen running out of ink and then starting over with the p. I believe that paul would have not ran out of space (the T in Mccartney) and chosen a more proper Spot to accomidate his signature of this time period. The george and the ringo are just not right. The flow of ink is just not there in my opinion.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service