We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Here is a Beatles signed magazine from August 1964 signed by all four members of the band.Is this real or fake?? If it is authentic, what would be a realistic price for a Beatles signed magazine?? Thank you very much. 

Views: 760

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It looks fake to me.

i don't like it the ringo looks bad to me the george looks smaller then id expect theres something written in black at the top but they all signed in red i dont think it's any good

I like the McCartney but the other three a bit off to me. It will be interesting to see what others think of it.

very hard to see because the photo is small, but it looks like it might be a Neil Aspinall set. I don't think its authentic.

I think they're Beatles Fan Club secretarials. 

To me...it looks like Macca signed his name..and it looks like he signed on behalf of the other Beatles...

I think you may be right. It does look like Paul. When I saw it was a magazine, since three for sure weren't right, I thought it was sent out by the fan club.

now that the photo is large enough to actually see, the Macca does look good.

Yeah, I think you're right.

Thank you for all your feedbacks and opinions!!! You guys are the best!! :)

mccartney is real and he then signed for the others

Wow--this one is interesting..I think McCartney DID sign..but thats NOT George harrision or Ringo's real graph...the Lennon is the last one to decide...if Lennon sign it--its you double the price... if not--you have a card signed by PAUL (prbably) and someone else signed the other 3 lol..maybe Paul or Secretary....

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service