We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

C52C946D-4A28-4B20-8B68-D7713E45BDA1.jpeg

Hello again, the boys signed on the back of a promo card. It’s framed, so I don‘t know which promo card it is. Has anyone any idea, because I don’t want to destroy the frame? Thanks again 

Views: 1297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is offering a lifetime guarantee so I assume he is the seller.

Here is a letter he did for me and I didn't buy the item from him. He puts that on all his letters.

He actually doesn’t include that wording on all of his letters. Here’s an example:

What I think happened is he stopped putting that on some letters after he was sued 15 or so years ago. Maybe now he only includes it on letters accompanying items he sells. I do have a bunch of letters on items he didn't sell me that include the guarantee, but they all are older letters. And I just got a letter from him 2 months ago and it has your blurb up above here, with 36 years instead of 24 years.

And to be clear. Frank guarantees the authenticity of the autographs. He is not going to guarantee he can see what is on the other side of a framed item.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service