So I’m just starting this to help those still waiting on their orders or otherwise trying to sort out what they have. There are multiple autopen templates involved (see below). As of now, store is accepting returns for refund.

**Credit to AL member Sapphyre who first mentioned autopen and posted her example (on original thread). I was able to match it quickly to AL member R Buck’s, who also posted theirs early on. Thanks to both. 

Non-Jovi: 

1. FAKE

2. FAKE

3. FAKE

4. FAKE

(4 with the thinner- looking J in Jon):

5. FAKE

6. FAKE

Views: 18642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agree that one looks ok to me…I haven’t seen matches for yours or other 2 above 

Looks pretty typical to me.

Looks like only in UK there is a chance to have non-autopen. Has anyone received it from the USA store?

Thanks for your reply.

I actually purchased on Ebay as missed the original release but am based in UK as was seller.

Any thoughts on the products that came from the "official" Bon Jovi site? Are they officially autopen? LOL

I contacted them (the official website) - and have not opened the cd yet - but got a return shipping label from customer service when I informed them of the situation.....

From what I have seen, all of the signed art cards from his store are autopen.  There have been a couple people who claim they received a real signature from his store but I have yet to see an example of one. I received mine yesterday, didn't ooen it and already returned it.  The store is fast with their response and the return label

Yeah - they were real fast - which surprised me.....

Thx for the insight - back it goes! 

This is mine, from Amazon UK with the two glue dots.  I think this is good because he’s looped the J of Jovi around his face.  I was a bit gutted when I opened it because I thought he’d overshot the autograph and tried to make amends by not writing across his face.  But I guess you’d struggle to do this with an autopen, if so would it be proof that he definitely hand-signed some of them for Amazon?

Real.

Looks pretty typical to me.

Would welcome opinions on this please. Unopened and from Amazon UK. Cheers, Neil 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

thumbs up emoji....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service