Views: 25574

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ordered from Amazon happy with it apart from the bloody glue dots why !!!!

I've yet to even open my copy up, I have a plan to use a phone like pick to slowly guide under the gap as long as its removed slowly it wont do any harm.

If you are making a return through the Bon Jovi website, how are you going to tell them that you have an auto pen? I would love to know.  Thanks

I’d go ahead and write to them, let them know that you believe you’ve received an autopen signature. Show them the two matching examples that I lightened up (which includes yours) and provide link to this thread. Let them know you’ll provide additional examples as they surface. I’d keep it brief and wait on their response. Just FYI, their initial response is likely to be that the signatures are real. The more examples that surface, the better case we will have… so while they may deny a refund at first, they may change their position. Share their response here if possible!!

Sounds good! Thanks. I have never had to go up against anyone to complain about autographs so this is new territory for me.

No problem, I hope it works out for you. Just be patient and don’t necessarily take their first response as the final word. They’re probably going to want to see more examples before they agree to refund, but you do have one of the known matches so far. I don’t recall the exact timeline, but I think we were pretty far down the road in establishing the Dylan autopen before they refunded. Same with Dolly on her Songteller book. 

Again, their initial response will likely be that they’re all real. This one is a bit complicated because some of them do appear to be real and some are autopen. Hopefully there’s some rhyme/reason as to when the auto pen was used, like on the thicker copies as Jor-El was stating.

I just sent them an email and already got a return label. Just told them they were crap and cheap and so small and he signed in black over black. 

Good to know- there you go….these are also reasons to claim a return/refund at this point as well

This came way too easily and way too quickly. I sort of want to see what others look like. It seems simple enough but again, I know I have been told mine is definitely an auto pen, but is there even a 1% chance that it isn't? Or 100% auto pen?

Reply from the Bon Jovi website:

Thanks for reaching out! I am so sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your purchase. If you would like to receive a refund for this item, please note that the signed portion of your order carries no monetary value, so in order to receive a refund you would need to return the signed item as well as the music product it came with.

As this is the case, please confirm if you wish to return this item for a refund, and we'll be more than happy to assist you further in that process!

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Rose + uMusic Customer Care

Interesting, I’m a bit surprised at the willingness to refund right away but good that they are….they must know something is up I guess. Yeah, up to you what you do…looks to me like yours is autopen since it matches another one. You may ask them for a real one lol as opposed to a refund but who knows what you’d get. Or may give it a day or two to let other examples surface (i.e. once you see a few others that match yours…)

I thought that was interesting too. Way too quick and way too willing. I was thinking of giving it some time, not too much, to see what else surfaces. I hope people post here. I wish I could ask for a real one! I wonder how many returns the website is going to get. I also wonder how many people know nothing about autographs and will continue to believe they are real. I also wonder how many folks will be fooled on eBay.

“the signed portion of your order carries no monetary value”

They are correct about that lol 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service