We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

BRUCE DICKINSON THE MANDRAKE PROJECT SIGNED SUPER DELUXE CD BOOKPACK EDITION

https://brucedickinson.tmstor.es/product/126497

credit to Steve81 for the find but this ought to have its own post imo, even though I'm gonna pass due to the high shipping

Views: 6209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't see it either right now. Sometimes I go into the store and the products are completely different to the bundles (which I can't add to my cart in USA). The whole thing is a mess. 

This signed super deluxe CD is still being offered to me when I go to the ScreamForMe.com shop through a laptop in USA: https://brucedickinson.tmstor.es/product/126497

Original link still shows it for me, 

But since it's all on a Townsend Music platform, it might be country-specific/restrictive, and of course is Intl shipping to me in the US, at a premium. 

Clicking on the US Store didn't help with shipping costs, even though a lot of similar often will show a third-party distributor US address return address, when they arrive.

Yeah I figured I could have got around the problems I was having. But in the end it cost a lot more than I really wanted to pay. So I gave up pretty easily.

Ah, that helps. I see now on the laptop - there's a US store and a "Global" store. Bundles are only available in the Global store, but they won't add to cart in the US. I can make my own bundle with a couple of CDs, and the total is around $44. 

Meanwhile in the US store, you can order a Deluxe CD with signed card for $32, an option that isn't available in the Global store. And they make a point to say that it is sent from inside the US but still somehow costs $22 to do so. 

Yeesh. 

Great deal in the us not so good in the uk had to pay £53 " thanks bruce"

You can do it for £24 + freight if you add two of the CD albums and check out - you will see Your order includes a free item that will be added upon completion of the checkout. This is the signed card

Wondering if the card is actually hand signed or a facsimile signature , it appears that the Walmart version may be that ?

I am sure it is actually signed. The ones I got from them in the past like Nickleback were signed and not printed signatures. But worse case scenario it is Walmart and easy to return.

Yeah just made me think about it as The Signed Print part , I guess we will find out . 

I agree the way it is worded it could go either way. I took a chance and ordered one. Like I said I can always return if it is an autopen. But I think Bruce would be pissed if he knew someone was selling a facsimile of his signature.

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service