We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 4447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My best friend and I purchased the CD inserts from her website and Newbury and all of them failed Beckett authentication. I’m pretty pissed I’m out $50 but I’m going to see to it that Newbury compensates me for selling junk.

Wow really? What did they look like because this is exactly like the ones I got from Newbury and they authenticated it. It's on Ebay right now for $200

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SINGER-CAMILA-CABELLO-SIGNED-FRAMED-ROMANC...

Doesn't surprise me, Travis. High volume dealer shoveling cash into Beckett's pants makes all the difference.

They didn't really look into these one way or another. They care more about who they're authenticating for than what they're authenticating.

Sorry, this message was meant for joshua-Just curious- did you include receipts from newbury and her website with your beckett order? I wonder if that would have influenced their decision. I just sent in a bunch of cd booklets including 7 or 8 cabellos but I included receipts. What had me nervous is that the ones from newbury looked completely different than the ones from her website. 

Ours looked identical and were all signed in gold. The hearts were the telltale clue.

Did yours look like the ones that Travis posted? This was the style that I received from her website. I received the more condensed version from Newbury Comics, so I am assuming that both styles are intermingled between the two websites. She most likely started with the slightly longer signature and when she realized that she would be signing ALOT of these, shortened it up to the more condensed style. Beckett should, at the very least, not render an opinion on these if they aren't sure so that you receive a credit from them. They did this for a Hozier and Matthew Sweet that I bought from Newbury, so I know that they are willing to do it at times.

And who's their resident Camila expert? Forgive me, but Beckett crapped their pants right out of the gate, so unless they're giving you a good reason, I wouldn't hold any of their half assed opinions in high regards.

Did they say why, or just "we said so"?

I've seen JSA pass the bad Twenty One Pilots forgeries from Newbury and try to fail the Norah Jones booklets from Newbury (there's a photo of her signing those very signatures). TPAs are crap with modern music.

The hearts were the telltale sign. For what it’s worth I’ve only had one other issue with Beckett. They’ve always been great to deal with.

At first I didn't think the one's from Newbury were real. But the more I looked into her autograph I actually think they are all real, both versions. I can't get the image below out of my head. They are VIP signed posters. Look at the difference in the autographs, and look at the similarities in the "heart". They are exactly the same, a "loop" and then a "7".

Neither of ours remotely looked like that.

They also failed my Lady Gaga inserts from Looney Tunes.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service