We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Celeste (BBC Sounds of 2020 winner, Brit Awards rising star winner) Signed Vinyl

Views: 577

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes September Release - 7 Month Pre Order??????????

I know, rubbish. Don't know if they take payment upfront or on dispatch. But i placed an order, didn't want to miss out.

They take the money upfront and half the time they fail to deliver - I'm still waiting on my Signed Halsey LP release date January 17..... not dispatched and not holding my breath, saying that my Signed Halsey LP hasn't been dispatched from her US webstore either, getting fed up of all these pre orders Never arriving or getting delayed & delayed again.....

Signed vinyl available through here online store.

Honestly, if it comes down to UMG vs. recordstoreuk . . . that kinda feels like lose/lose.

Looks like she's finally signing stuff.

hi all, i just received my signed celeste vinyl from bravado germany. the autograph is on a 5"x5" art card. signed in gold pen. does anybody know if the amazon.co.uk or recordstore.co.uk ones are signed on the actual lp cover? thanks for your replies, have a nice weekend!

Judging by the 14 Boxes of Signed 5" x 5" Cards on the comment Above I would say they all come with Signed 5" Cards - That's Poor Considering they were advertised as being 'Signed' No Mention of a Signed Card with the LPs and the Fact they have been up on Pre Order for Nearly a Year! 

Banquet will have actual signed copies of vinyl and CD

Celeste - Not Your Muse [Personally Signed] | Banquet Records

My CD from Amazon was signed on the booklet, not on an art card. Have now ordered a signed deluxe version from Banquet which Andy W refers to.

Just arrived from Banquet.

The Personalised CD's / LPs are always Nice when they Come from Banquet, Can't believe i missed this one from them! 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service