Signed items for charity.

https://cancer-for-college.myshopify.com/

Tags: Chad, Ferrell, Smith, Will

Views: 2375

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like they just added more cowbells

Related, I picked this ornament up after the holidays, dirt cheap on clearance,

probably should think about a signed cowbell, to go with

This ornament is awesome. I have to track one down. My wife absolutely hates Will Ferrell which totally adds to the humor. 

For anyone interested, these cowbells can be found cheaper than the cancer society website. Of course it's best to buy straight from them for a good cause, but there are thousands of different charities out there. No one should ever tell someone how they should donate their money. That's very personal.. 

For those looking for a deal. I've seen the dual signed white cowbells on eBay for $200.. and I just picked this bad boy up for $100. Im looking into changing the plate to something SNL related and find a case to stick this in. I'm already in love

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service