We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey everyone!

I am new here.  Not new to collecting but starting to take it VERY serious and trying to learn as much as possible!

I'm looking into these two autographs from Chuck Berry and Jerry Lee Lewis (pictured below.)

The Chuck Berry: 8x10 image

• Registered dealers with the UACC (RD#212)
  • Come with a certificate of authenticity from Mike Munns Autographs.

2 RED FLAGS: This seems to be a very tough signature.

This dearlers sharpie colors tend to be VERY convenient. (dark picures with light sharpies, light pictures with dark sharpies.)

The Jerry Lee Lewis: 8x10 image

• UACC Registered Autograph Dealer #192
  • Certificate of Authenticity (COA) provided (I'm not sure whose on it though)

RED FLAG: Seller has 3 of these in stock.  I just don't see the Killer sitting there railing off a bunch of Autographs for someone to sell.

I would appreciate as much feedback as possible!

Thanks & Happy Collecting,

Joey

Tags: &, Berry, Chuck, Jerry, Lee, Lewis, Rock, Roll

Views: 5295

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok.. thanks

Mark

any more updates on this?  I have an LP (not rare) ready to go.

well… I send an album, not so rare, last week with a check for $50.  I will keep everyone posted.  Also hope to get Roger to check it out once its back.  Then I will send some of the original sun albums I have.. :)

Hoping everything works out!

Mark

thanks!

Just checked my account and the $50 check has cleared.  Its is signed on the back - Jerry Lee Lewis.  :)

Mark

And it looks pretty close to the photo above..

this is the back of the check from my online banking.. 

Interesting………..

nice

Thats fabulous Mark.  Im sure the album will have a real sig.  Did you include a short note on how you found out about this?

I just put a note in that I was a fan.. which I am and would love to get his signature.  Typical fan stuff.  

:)

Mark

I need to get mine out in the mail again. I am still just a little disappointed my first check and items were returned. Thanks for the updates.

UPDATE:

I got my album back signed!!  Here is a photo.  I would love to hear Roger's opinion of it before I send some of my classic albums to him.  Thoughts??

Wow that was fast.  It looks good, similar to my in person, but the last name is a bit funky on the 'L'.  Maybe Roger can chime in.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service