All Discussions Tagged 'Lee' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Giraffes were created when Chuck Norris uppercutted a horse. - Is this signed photo genuine?

https://youtu.be/p4ZNHYHubLc Hello all. This looks okay to me - as far as comparing to some examples i've seen online. Would greatly app…

Started by Judge Nutmeg

62 Nov 21
Reply by Woody2Shoes

Bruce Lee Autographed Program......Real or Not? Seller said it was looked at and deemed inconclusive

Bruce Lee......Real or Not? Doesn't come with a COA, seller said it was looked at and deemed inconclusive by I believe JSA. Not sure if it'…

Started by Daniel Rivera

0 Jun 19

Bruce Lee, Authentic?

Any opinions on authenticity? I have seen many different versions of BL handwriting varying on who he was writing to, if it was personal no…

Started by Daniel Rivera

4 Apr 5
Reply by Robert Chase

Brandon Lee autograph cut signature

Hello Community, I picked this beautiful piece up locally from of our community members. Personally obtained by the original owner as he…

Started by David De La Paz

0 Jan 19

David Lee Roth "Eat em Alive" and (2) band Members Autographed Album Cover

It is time to part with our autograph collection from Entertainment,Sports,and other areas.

Started by Marco Danova

0 Aug 23, 2016

Authentic Bruce Lee signed photo? PSA says unlikely ...

I just came across this Bruce Lee signed photo at auction. I know these are next to impossible to locate so I'm presuming it's not authenti…

Started by S-man

2 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by S-man

Arthur Lee and Love

Does anyone own, or has anyone ever seen, a copy of any of Love's first three studio LPs that was signed in the 1960's?

Started by BallroomDays67

31 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by BallroomDays67

Jerry Lee Lewis by mail

Hello everyone, in 2013 I wrote to Jerry Lee Lewis and sent him 5 photos asking to sign. He (?) answered within 14 days and the result can…

Started by Johannes

19 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Noorland

Forged Babe Ruth Gehrig Baseball Ebay Cardsusa07

You have to check this out. Check out the various below forgeries of Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio, etc. listed by Eb…

Started by Christopher Williams

1 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Robin Banks

Opinions on Bruce Lee - Comes with GA COA

Please give me your opinions. Don't base it totally on the GA name. Need to list it for a friend and don't want to do it if it's a forgery.

Started by Bradford

13 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Rich

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service