We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I am a vintage Hollywood collector trying to learn more about some current celebrities. Does this Clint Eastwood look good? Appreciate all responses.

Tags: Clint, Eastwood, autograph

Views: 390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been offered to purchase this signed photo and hope someone with better knowledge of Clint's signature will chime in. It would be so appreciated.

I see some positive characteristics (how his C starts usually in the middle right side  and the way it always angles up to the right, the d not too bad. The E is a bit weird and his o's usually run together in perfect sync. That being said Im a little wary of it with whats going on in the middle, though I couldn't say its a forgery! There are two guys on Raac on Facebook I recommend (Josh Clark and Mike Sig )for authentic Eastwoods. Sorry I cant commit on this one, its 1 am and Im too tired to look at examplars.

the C vs E has the correct relative angle, but it appears much neater than typical.  really hard to be certain.

Thanks Ian and Terrier. I read most of the discussions and both of you are assets to this community. Your replies are always informed and I learn much from you two.

I just try to help if possible,Im usually more decisive when its an outright forgery in my mind. Good luck!

I can relate to that. I purchased this one. I'm always a bit when a signature looks so nice and clean. And...you are very helpful. My best to you as well.

The positive traits appear to outweigh any negative traits.  I would feel pretty comfortable adding this Clint Eastwood autograph to my collection.

Thanks Mike. I am! Been looking for a good Clint for awhile. I have a tighter budget than some and try to wait for the right opportunity. Looks like it paid off this time.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service