We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 1782

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Again, Im no Nirvana expert, but authentic sigs from both bands on the same vintage poster in todays market would easily fetch 5-10K min. I would think. 

yes I drove a lot of bands also and I was with nirvana before there album broke and after for a few years

nirvana toatally change one teen spirit brooke.it was a zoo for them bu january

but before that I saw them in station wagons go from instore to club show and stuff like that.

I saw live play foir 30 people invited guest before the album came out they were so nice once there album broke they hired the security for the eagles to keep people away from signing. it was night and day

How many people can say they had Kristen pfaff sign something when she would have been in the band for less than 12 months. 

According to Google - Kristen Marie Pfaff (May 26, 1967 June 16, 1994) was an American musician, best known as the bassist for alternative rock band Hole from 1993 to 1994. Prior to Hole, Pfaff was the bassist and backing vocalist for Minneapolis-based band Janitor Joe.

So by amazing coincidence, she signed as a member of Hole 2 years prior to joining the band?

Off the top of my head those Google dates aren't what I recall but they may be accurate. I thought she was with them before 1993. She signed a Janitor Joe single along with the rest of the band when I saw them play at a Florida gig. Can't remember the year but early 90s? That's the record in storage but will try and get it dug out. I thought she was gorgeous but she was also very dark spirited, signing the sleeve (without any prompting) "kill me later - Kristen."

Wow! She recorded Live through this and did a little touring with hole before dying.

The listing says the coa, says signed by nirvana and hole etc, i personally dont think its signed by these artist- selling as an original handbill.

Well that wouldn't fill you with confidence..

Ya $999.99 tells the whole story bro

like I said.... FAKE !!!!!

let's move on from this crapola item

Look at the names on the coa letters u will probably know them also I know the original auction house that sold it.

we will each believe what we want

I'm done looking at this thinga ma bob

I've said my peace

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service