We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Made a new thread to notify those interested asap. Will update when I find more sellers.

Regular price

Edit: sold out

More expensive

https://www.biblio.com/booksearch/isbn/9780063076099/signed/true

Members only

http://www.odysseyfec.com/november-2021

Views: 5263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My order says signed 

Thanks, I hope I am getting the signed version.  After I placed the order realized it didn’t say anywhere that it is signed on the order confirmation or the website. I called and the lasy said it was signed but keeping my fingers crossed.  

It sounds like you ordered the regular, because when KD posted it said signed. Link goes to the same page which now has unsigned copies.

They have a signed 6 pack of them but not sure if it's worth gambling on. 

No way they have boxes of 6 signed copies 

I wouldn't chance it. I've seen packages like these on other websites for other offers. I think it's how they order with the distributor, but with specials like these there's usually a restriction (like one per store or one per 100 regular copies). It says backorder but there's 0.0001% chance that they will get it ánd ship it to you. 

Says on order so weird. I can add it to my cart 

I think this is a product that's meant to stay at the backend. I've seen these for the Emilia Clarke signed comics too (the ones that came from the distributor when a store ordered a certain amount of comics). 

They said delivered by the 8th, you'd think they would have at least charged the orders by now. Maybe they are swamped with the Will Smith books which come out at the same time?

I just picked up my signed book this evening before the bookstore closed today! I will post a photo of my autograph soon! Thanks again for your very useful information! :-) 

Congrats on the purchase! I'd love to see a picture. Cannot get enough of this until I have my own copy in hand.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service