We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Def Leppard - Drastic Symphonies - CD Autographed - Talkshoplive

https://talkshop.live/product/sJHDktPCf8u0/def-leppard-drastic-symp...

credit to Kenny K but this is another one that needs it's own post

Views: 7245

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What makes you think that about the black sharpies? That would be a bummer. But it happens all the time so not surprising.

I took a screenshot from TSLs video preview.. I think they will be fine

Here's a better one

I still like the gold sigs better. I didn't say they were bad, just not as neat.

I get what you mean. I probably see it differently because the gold signed ones I received were smudged in some way. Im actually glad they are using a regular marker this time as long as its signed like the ones in the screenshot

Back in stock again at TSL, guessing this might just be the multiple order ones they are canceling so it may not be many

don't know if this is a new bundle or if it was already in their UK store but I kind of like the different signed art card included, if only it didn't come with the dreaded cassette that would probably destroy it in shipping anyway lol

https://storeuk.defleppard.com/*/*/Def-Leppard-with-The-Royal-Philharmonic-Orchestra-Drastic-Symphonies-Cassette-1-CD-Exclusive-Signed-Art-Card/7SGT0000000

That's funny Joel because I just threw a couple more cassettes into the box of them I have acquired since they started doing these type bundles to get 2 sales out of one. They are pretty useless when you have a vinyl or cd version of the same album and don't have anything to play them on.

Sell the cassettes separately. Maximize your flippage  

Not a flipper myself. Just a collector. But I do intend to off them at some point. But with the fees on eBay/paypal and what I would get for them not worth the time and effort for what I have and what I would get. 10/15 cassettes I figure I would clear $50/75 when it's all said and done.

You can sell on facebook, trade into a music store etc. Plenty of options. 

Thanks. I may do the record store turn in for trade or see what they may just outright buy them for. As for FB I quit in 2019 when everyone lost their minds and half the feed was political ads. Haven't missed it whatsoever.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service