We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Derek Jeter autographed 3,000th hit dated 7-9-11 inscribed bat

Views: 524

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice! Love the bat's design as well.

Thanks ! I have no idea what it is worth or, how many were inscribed with the 3,000 7-9-11

Whats up Big E....really sweet piece...not sure what its worth...but I was there at Yankee Stadium and they were selling pre-ordered signed bats for $1000.00 that day ... my buddy purchased one that day...not sure if his is inscribed but it is a pretty sweet piece for sure...

Thats my ticket...Jeter's 2999 and 3000 hit...what a day indeed !!!!!

That is SUPER SUPER COOL ! I hope the pictures are framed and matted ? Congrats on that !

I thank the lucky stars on the rain out the night before...not to many people realize that...that was what made me witness history...so many poor people got scalper price gauged for those tickets...my ticket I had from months prior...It was like hitting the lotto...that was the best way to describe the luck of having that ticket since I had it purchased from January..

CEE, I was at Yaz' 3000 hit game on Sept. 12, 1979. I know the feeling!

Wow terrier...I was just a little guy when you witnessed that...wow...that's awesome

my first daughter was born the morning before!  yes, she is a 9/11 baby!

Wow... really nice! Did this come through Steiner?

To be honest with you, the bat was given as a gift to me. I am thrilled to have this in my collection of autographs. I did not ask where it was bought from. You don't really question an item like this. 

Thanks

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service