We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 8219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have not received my signed card yet either

I've also not received the signed card as yet

I've not received my signed cards from the CDs or Tape Bundles -  and i'm  fed up of this s***  where they continually Oversell everything and make you wait months - I odered the very first signed item -when they  first went on sale - the signed card/cassette triple bundle - they arrived without the signed card - which is absoultely ridiculous - these were put up for sale 3 weeks before the signed Card / LPs and CDs - which are readily available on ebay - I'm doing paypal claimbacks  as they are choosing to ignore my e mails - and returning them !

Looks like some artists put these signed items for sale with the intention of getting to number 1. If that falls then they go on the back burner

Dua is signing the cards this week, as they had sold out of the initial batches.

I received an email from her record company today.

I have to hand it to her - she's still signing everything with a beautiful full signature and shipped out a good portion of them before or on release day - and the rest just a couple weeks later (assuming that email is correct).

Compare that to UMG and their roster sitting around with their hands down their pants despite an ample opportunity to take care of their commitments. No one's on tour. No one's out doing promo. If they wanted to knock this out (after already having months to do so), they could have. But they aren't. Because of course.

A half hour after I wrote that, a package arrived - CDs and art cards together. Each card was placed in its own small flat mailer, so they arrived in great shape. 

Mine shipped, but the international shipping is taking forever given the circumstances.

i received mine yesterday with NO signed art card..just cd...i have an email into them..if they dont do anything, than i will dispute with cc and get my money  back..

Most art cards were shipped separately from the CDs (or vinyl, cassettes, etc). My cassette order seemed to have shipped this way.

usually that is reflected on the packing list and it isnt..saying 1 of 2 for example..

Check to see if you got a separate email from "Post NL" around the same time as the shipping confirmation on the CDs. That's like the art card shipment. They did the same thing with the Capaldi prints (which is why that makes me nervous, because that company bent the hell out of them).

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service