We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller buffdaddy24756-2 Sells Forged Signed Mickey Mantle 1994 World Series Baseball

When does a Mickey Mantle autographed 1994 World Series baseball with the inscription "NO 7" sell for a whopping $316.98?

When it's an obvious forged Mickey Mantle "1994 World Series" baseball.

The below forged Mickey Mantle baseball was sold by Ebay seller buffdaddy24756-2 for a whopping $316.98.

What a stupid waste of money!!!

Once again this proves just how easy it is to sell forgeries on EBay; the most dangerous place to buy autographs if you know nothing about autographs.

If this was authentic, collectors like myself and two dozen others would have been all over this.

It is super-rare to find an authentic Mickey Mantle autograph on a "1994 World Series" baseball, and add on the inscription "No 7" and that is ultra-rare (I have never seen one).

But crap like this sells because Ebay is so heavily-populated with delusional autograph collectors and impulse buyers.

If this was authentic, I would have easily bid it up to $1,500.00 and it probably would have sold for well over $3,000.00 (if authentic).

Here's another forged Mickey Mantle on a 1994 World Series baseball.

Here's a set of Hank Aaron/Mickey Mantle forgeries sold by Ebay seller buffdaddy24756-2 for a whopping $41.00 with a worthless and BS Forensic COA from Stephen Rocchi and his Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators (GFA) group.

Does the person who won this really think they purchased an authentic set of Mantle/Aaron autographs for $41.00?

Seriously!!!

Here's a forged Mickey Mantle/Ted Williams photo sold by Ebay seller buffdaddy24756-2 that sold for a whopping $52.61.

Does the buyer of this garbage really think they got an authentic set of Mantle/Williams autographs for $52.61!!!

Mr. Florida, the person who produces this crap, printed the above crap in the thousands.  

These are not hand-penned, but machine-produced as we've known for the past ten years.

Worthless COA from GFA and Stephen Rocchi and his BS Forensics.

Views: 129

Reply to This

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service