We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Dabrakus411 Sells Signed Forged Mickey Mantle Baseball COA NOT Scoreboard

Once again, and for the 1,000th time, this proves just how easy it is to sell forgeries on EBay.

Check out the below forged Mickey Mantle baseball sold by Ebay seller Dabrakus411 for $275.00 (Best Offer accepted).

This is as laughable as it gets.

Let's see; how much would an authentic Mickey Mantle autographed baseball with the inscription "NO 7" on a 1994 World Series baseball sell for.

At least $2,000.00

If I observed an authentic Mickey Mantle autographed "1994 World Series" baseball with the "NO 7"inscription listed with a Buy It Now of $375.00, I would have purchased it immediately and flipped it for $2,000.00.

But this is common 1990's Mickey Mantle forged baseball.

Also, one of the biggest scams on the Ebay the last 5-6 years is sellers using an old/copied/edited Scoreboard COA to sell their forgeries, and the one used by Ebay seller Dabrakus411 to sell their forgery looks like a fourth generation copy.

For someone to think they purchased the aforementioned for $275.00 is totally delusional, but then again, that's why selling forgeries on EBay is easy.

Here is that obvious forged Mickey Mantle baseball sold by Ebay seller Dabrakus411 for $275.00.

I will be exposing other Mickey Mantle forgeries listed and sold by Ebay seller Dabrakus411.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MICKEY-MANTLE-SWEET-SPOT-SIGNED-1994-WORLD...

Look at this crap.

4th generation copy of an old Scoreboard.  

Fraudsters continue to use a copied or edited old Scoreboard COA to sell their crap!!!

Here's another forged Mantle that a Ebay seller is claiming is from Scoreboard.

This is a pathetic attempt at a Mantle.

Tags: Ebay seller Dabrakus411 sells autographed forged Mickey Mantle baseball NO 7 for $275

Views: 597

Reply to This

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service