We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Ranch-6229 Mickey Mantle DiMaggio Snider Mays Autographed Photo Forgery COA My Favorite Players Sold $260.00

Check out this set of Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio, Willie Mays and Duke Snider forgeries on a photo that recently sold on Ebay.

The below set of Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio, Willie Mays and Duke Snider forgeries on a photograph was listed and sold by Ebay seller Ranch-6229 for $260.00.

An Ebay wannabe autograph collector wasted $260.00 on these Mickey Mantle, Joe DiMaggio, Willie Mays and Duke Snider forgeries sold by Ebay seller Ranch-6229 for $260.00.

These are known as the "Florida" forgeries.

The worthless COA is from My Favorite Players.  The My Favorite Players COA is also dircted associated with the following worthless COAs;  Nicholas Burczyk, Myst-Of-Graph, YMC Sports, MFP Reborn and many others.

Ebay sellers of forgeries know that the wannabe autograph collectors will purchase their garbage.

This crap is usually purchased on the cheap at local auctions, estate sales, etc.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Willie-Mays-Joe-Dimaggio-Duke...

Views: 64

Reply to This

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service