We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ebay Seller Sanford_and_cuz Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball UGLY Forgery COA MFP (My Favorite Players)

Here's another ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball found on EBay.

The below ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball is listed  by Ebay seller Sandford_and_cuz..

Ebay sellers of forgeries list their crap on Ebay because they know the suckers and wannabe autograph collectors will purchase their forgeries.

This is simply an ugly and hilarious Mickey Mantle forgery.

The worthless COA is from MFP, Inc.

This is an obvious forgery.

But as we have seen thousands of times, the Ebay suckers and wannabe autograph collectors will bid on this garbage.

Ebay seller Sandford_and_cuz writes "Christmas is right around the corner."

The sad thing is that the Christmas season is primetime for sellers of forgeries.  Thousands of people who know ZERO about autographs will be purchasing forgeries as gifts.

And all of this as Ebay continues, as they have for the past twenty years, to PROFIT from the sales of forgeries.

Here is that ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball listed by Ebay seller Sandford_and_cuz.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Limited-Edition-728-1000-vintage-MICKEY-MAN...

Views: 1750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How about this Jeter photo?

That Fair Game Magazine "Jeter" is just pathetic... 

Is he ripping the Steiner stickers off real items and putting them on his forgeries?

Dom according to him he has a connection he gets these items from.
He originally told me he got them straight from Steiner and knows Steiner exec Peter Chapman. I've emailed Peter Chapman about the ali forgeries and his story and all chapman replied was "thank you.
The next day his fake alis with Steiner certs were off and soon on another page

Now I'm not saying chapman knows this person but that does seem like a weird coincidence. I tried following up with chapman and he never replies.....

Why wouldn't chapman just answer of he knows this person or not? Weird

Are these Ali items forgeries as well?

Some of the worst alis I've ever seen
Steiner should step in
The first one is a an Olsen forgery
The second glove came straight from coaches corner. No joke
This guy is literally taking coaches corner crap and putting a sticker in it
Check this picture out - it's a screenshot of an Ali ball being sold by coaches corner. Looks like these ones
Attachments: No photo uploads here

LOL Steiner would never have Peyton Manning sign a screen printed crap jersey... 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service