We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ebay Seller Sanford_and_cuz Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball UGLY Forgery COA MFP (My Favorite Players)

Here's another ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball found on EBay.

The below ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball is listed  by Ebay seller Sandford_and_cuz..

Ebay sellers of forgeries list their crap on Ebay because they know the suckers and wannabe autograph collectors will purchase their forgeries.

This is simply an ugly and hilarious Mickey Mantle forgery.

The worthless COA is from MFP, Inc.

This is an obvious forgery.

But as we have seen thousands of times, the Ebay suckers and wannabe autograph collectors will bid on this garbage.

Ebay seller Sandford_and_cuz writes "Christmas is right around the corner."

The sad thing is that the Christmas season is primetime for sellers of forgeries.  Thousands of people who know ZERO about autographs will be purchasing forgeries as gifts.

And all of this as Ebay continues, as they have for the past twenty years, to PROFIT from the sales of forgeries.

Here is that ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball listed by Ebay seller Sandford_and_cuz.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Limited-Edition-728-1000-vintage-MICKEY-MAN...

Views: 1750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Confusing part about it Ryan is that Steiner did not seem to care or show any interest when they were notified what this POS seller is doing.

Been reading about Premiere Props for two days now. The "Memorabilia Store" that Sanford_and_cuz says can vouch for him. Pages upon pages of horror stories, people getting scammed out of thousands of dollars. People getting sued after dealing with them, or trying to sue to get their money. Why on earth would he tell me they will vouch for him? Just out of morbid curiosity, can anyone see if he's selling ANYTHING authentic? Like, is it possible he's trying to do honest business, but has a bad habit of collecting fake memorabilia? 

He lies about the origins of his items so I have no doubt he is willingly scamming people
He is a piece of dirt

What's the update in up the case you opened

It's just that, an open case. My memorabilia is on its way from New Hampshire to Norway. 

The Peyton Manning jersey with the Steiner sticker was sold in Coach's Corner's October 2014 auction...without any Steiner sticker.

Exactly - he is purchasing coaches corner items and getting Steiner coas and stickers for them

I don't even think he is taking them off other items because he has an endless supply. He must have a source at Steiner or he is somehow making his own

What do you think

Sam, I think this seller will be buying this forgery currently at Coach's Corner and then putting it on ebay when he gets it with a Steiner sticker.

I wish there was a way to look at coaches corners past items

The last thing Lee wants to do is make past auctions aval to us. I do have some saved to the computer and many from my old SCD issues. Too bad the SCD ads do not have final bid prices but are fun to scroll through sometimes!

Ebay seller Sanford_and_cuz just re-listed his ugly Mickey Mantle forgery.

This is why we expose Ebay sellers of forgeries.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Limited-Edition-728-1000-vintage-MICKEY-MAN...

Click on the below image to get a closer view:

I don't collect many sports autographs (other than mma) or props but can tell a mile away the Jordan signatures are bad.

Thanks to those of you who keep fighting the forgers and idiots who sell this junk to unsuspecting and good people.

Chad, I've noticed over the last decade that forgers are getting more and more crafty with their sneaky scams. You're right, I'd say at least 95% of non-UDA Jordan's on the market are forgeries.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service