We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Sanford_and_cuz Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball UGLY Forgery COA MFP (My Favorite Players)

Here's another ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball found on EBay.

The below ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball is listed  by Ebay seller Sandford_and_cuz..

Ebay sellers of forgeries list their crap on Ebay because they know the suckers and wannabe autograph collectors will purchase their forgeries.

This is simply an ugly and hilarious Mickey Mantle forgery.

The worthless COA is from MFP, Inc.

This is an obvious forgery.

But as we have seen thousands of times, the Ebay suckers and wannabe autograph collectors will bid on this garbage.

Ebay seller Sandford_and_cuz writes "Christmas is right around the corner."

The sad thing is that the Christmas season is primetime for sellers of forgeries.  Thousands of people who know ZERO about autographs will be purchasing forgeries as gifts.

And all of this as Ebay continues, as they have for the past twenty years, to PROFIT from the sales of forgeries.

Here is that ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball listed by Ebay seller Sandford_and_cuz.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Limited-Edition-728-1000-vintage-MICKEY-MAN...

Views: 1699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is there a point even bringing up that I think it's fake? 

Yes, tell him it's fake and ask him why ebay members are not allowed to message him about one of his items. Direct him here to this site so we can kindly talk with him.

I wrote him back: 
"Because I have a lot of people telling me you're selling fakes. And I don't feel good about this at all." 

He replied: 
"That's nonsense I've been on eBay for over 16 years I am a trusted power seller just because some fools are giving you false opinions does not give you the right to cancel the sale."

I replied again: 
"I just wanted to cancel, I understand it's too late. But what's wrong with me wanting to return it? That's every customer's right, isn't it?"

Then he replied:

"You have to have a valid reason buyers remorse or some nobody's opinion is not a valid reason."

This is going great.... I have a feeling he wouldn't be very interested in coming here.  

Let him know about us. AML is a great site and would be thrilled to add him as a member I'm sure.

Mag
Tell him you'll be leaving negative feedback and starting a case against him if he doesn't cancel it

Sent him a link now. 

Last reply: 

"Yeah I saw it doesn't really mean anything to me again nobody's with opinions. the mickey mantle ball they are questioning I had psa dna do a quick opinion and came back likely genuine. Like I said I have been a power seller on eBay for 16 years and I have had thousands of happy customers the one thing people need to understand is in cases like this it is usually a competitor trying to sell similar items so to make their cell they try to discredit honest sellers because likely they don't have nearly the feedback or years experience with eBay so they do anything they can to try and get a leg up but there is no validity to any of it. regardless 1 guy stating one item is fake does not discredit everything I sell all of my movie props come directly from prop houses in Hollywood feel free to contact Premiere props about the item you bought or anything else I have for sale I know they will vouch for me end all the items I am selling"

I want to believe this man so bad. 

Very simple Mr Lun, go to PSA/DNA's page and do a quick opinion on his Mantle ball. Then show him and all of us the results.

I'm out a hundred bucks, and now I have to spend my time investigating balls? Happy holidays to me.  

This just reads funny. LOL

An honest seller would cancel the bid , no problem. Childish obvious forgery and typical response from an eBay scammer. PSA/DNA would spill their coffee laughing at this. Just open a case with eBay once you receive it if he is going to be a dick, eBay will side with the buyer.

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service