We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Sbange4477 Mickey Mantle Joe DiMaggio Autographed Photo Forgery

Check out this putrid-looking set of Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio forgeries.

This ugly set of Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio forgeries is listed by Ebay seller Sbange4477.

We've seen and exposed hundreds of ugly Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio forgeries of Ebay, but these two make the Top 10.

It always amazes me the number of Ebay sellers who list forgeries who use a photo of Mantle and DiMaggio signing autographs.  Disgusting!!!

Here is that putrid-looking set of Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio forgeries listed by Ebay seller Sbange4477.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-DiMaggio-amp-Mickey-Mantle-Dual-Autogra...

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Makes me furious

Posted this trash earlier, love the "proof photos"

I didn't see it, Ryan.  Sorry.

Ebay seller Sbange4477 writes "Rare plaque & selling it so cheap because we have so many items signed by the 2!"

In other words, what they are really saying is "We are dumping these forgeries."

Holy crap!!!  Ebay seller Sbange447 is also listing this equally ugly Ted Williams forgery.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ted-Williams-Authentic-Autographed-Framed-8...

Did the seller just sign that picture? Freaking terrible

These will be reported, hopefully eBay does he right thing

SHE ALSO HAS A LOT OF AUTHENTIC ITEMS LISTED, WEIRD YOU DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT! ITS HARD TO DECIPHER BETWEEN THE 2 FOR SOMEONE WHO ISNT FAMILIAR. GROW A PAIR AND CONTACT THE SELLER INSTEAD OF SITTING ON FORUMS AND ACTING LIKE DOUCHES. Unauthentic items were not forged by the seller or intentionally listed as fake, this is news to her. Lending friendly advice would be appreciated to help someone out instead of bitching about them on blogs & reporting them to ebay when they have an outstanding rating & DONT WANT THAT TO GO DOWN! ;)

Word of advice..... Stick with JSA.   As a collector its a insult to see crap like that, if its a fake it will be exposed in here plain in simple. 

If you don't want your seller rating to go down, then don't sell things that you know nothing about and can't stand behind. Ignorance is no excuse when it comes to selling forgeries.

Not that you can plead ignorance anyway, since posting bogus "proof" photos of forgeries and saying you got them at a card show is, in fact, an intentional lie.

Once again, that's Sbange4477 on ebay.

Amen Tom

No the photos are real. You can see on my other listings my dad shaking Ted Williams' hand. So thats how the confusion came about.

Sue quick question. Why did you come on here defending yourself in 3rd person. We didnt just fall off the turnup truck. We know the seller is you. So why try and act likes its some anonymous 3rd party. It just hurt your credibility even more. Instead of us "growing a pair" and contacting you directly, maybe you should "grow a pair" and take responsibility for your own items.

Well it take that back, the seller is either you or wife. From your comments it seems that you might just be the boyfriend/husband who is getting your wife to post items for you. Is that the case , or are you just the seller? If your wife is listing them for you then apparently you did something bad so that your not listing them yourself? Women dont typically use terms like d***** and grow a pair. I am thinking you just might be someone who knows what he is selling and is having his items sold under his wifes account to take the blame off him.

That about right "Sue"

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service