We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Sbange4477 Mickey Mantle Joe DiMaggio Autographed Photo Forgery

Check out this putrid-looking set of Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio forgeries.

This ugly set of Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio forgeries is listed by Ebay seller Sbange4477.

We've seen and exposed hundreds of ugly Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio forgeries of Ebay, but these two make the Top 10.

It always amazes me the number of Ebay sellers who list forgeries who use a photo of Mantle and DiMaggio signing autographs.  Disgusting!!!

Here is that putrid-looking set of Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio forgeries listed by Ebay seller Sbange4477.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-DiMaggio-amp-Mickey-Mantle-Dual-Autogra...

Views: 422

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ditto, Tom.

Posting photographs to "prove they were signed by the individuals" is reprehensible in my opinion.

Sue these are as ugly of forgeries as you can find. Ultimately the seller is responsible for everything they are selling. We try to protect buyers from junk forgeries like the ones above because we are so passionate about the hobby.

No need for the name calling, no one said you personally forged these. I wouldn't buy anything from anyone with an attitude like you came on here with. We're "douches" because we're trying to protect people from buying forgeries? LOL. I beg to differ

You have been heard. Items have been removed. No need to report anything.

Every auction reads "Seller Assumes All Responsibility For This Listing."

I love the part "We are selling these so cheap because we have so many items signed by the 2". My question is, are any of them Authentic? I'm no expert on Mantle but even I can tell this isn't authentic. Can we see photo's of your "so many more signed by the 2"?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service